IGNORED

MULLED WINE > EGGNOG

keltoi

I like mulled wine, but I gots to rocks tha nog yo.

What does it taste like?

I love yogurt, but yogurt doesn't get me drunk enough to tolerate my family at christmas.

it's like creamy thick milk with a little bit of cinnamon and a lot of booze hopefully

Yeah. Like liquid custard with nutmeg (in case you didn't know, nutmeg is similar to cinnamon). Very fragrant and rich.

Port ftw too! Another festive beverage popular in the keltoi household. Me and my dad always stay at the table after xmas dinner and polish off a nice bottle while the womenfolk watch shit soaps and eat chocolates.

+ Chen are you wearing a toque?

haha cheers, my bro-inlaws, dad and I killed a bottle of port after Sunday macaroni dinner.

i suppose i should try this eggnog shit but the following description does not sell it to me. at. all.

I like mulled wine, but I gots to rocks tha nog yo.

What does it taste like?

I love yogurt, but yogurt doesn't get me drunk enough to tolerate my family at christmas.

it's like creamy thick milk with a little bit of cinnamon and a lot of booze hopefully

Yeah. Like liquid custard with nutmeg (in case you didn't know, nutmeg is similar to cinnamon). Very fragrant and rich.

sounds like something i could maybe appreciate poured over a nice bit of cake.

Port ftw too! Another festive beverage popular in the keltoi household. Me and my dad always stay at the table after xmas dinner and polish off a nice bottle while the womenfolk watch shit soaps and eat chocolates.

haha cheers, my bro-inlaws, dad and I killed a bottle of port after Sunday macaroni dinner.

where's the :beers: emoticon? last year we had a taylor's 20 year old tawny. fuckin sublime.

i have a question do u NEED sugar for this or can u have it with out ????

leave it out and see how you like it. but i'd say the sugar is crucial for the full winter warmer effect.

That nog recipe looks pretty great, although each year I drink a glass of egg nog, love it, and then can't stomach any more (non-alcoholic though, maybe that's my problem). That Mulled Wine shit sounds pretty delicious as well.

Sadly, I don't have the cash to make these drinks. I'm currently on a eat-as-little-as-possible-because-I'm-poor diet.

Archived