IGNORED

Burial - Kindred EP

chassis

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The vinyl is a little warped but it sounds good. At least Kindred does anyway, cause im playing the shit out of that side.

Why the fuck dont HD put inner sleeves on their records.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Ron Manager

I always thought Burial's two albums were alright but never quite understood what all the fuss was about... so once everyone started crapping their pants about yet another release of his I reluctantly looked into it, intrigued by the long track lengths, but this time I'm really impressed. The first release of his that I've truly enjoyed. I skipped Street Halo, but if it's anything like this (assuming it is because of the CD?) then I'll definitely take a look.

I was never with Burial myself, but Street Halo was the first time I actually digged his work. It's more in line with his older stuff but still worth checking out as it is a progression from that although not as far as Kindred is.

Guest Hanratty

I always thought Burial's two albums were alright but never quite understood what all the fuss was about... so once everyone started crapping their pants about yet another release of his I reluctantly looked into it, intrigued by the long track lengths, but this time I'm really impressed. The first release of his that I've truly enjoyed. I skipped Street Halo, but if it's anything like this (assuming it is because of the CD?) then I'll definitely take a look.

Street Halo is better IMO, but just by a little.

• 3 years later...

Archived