IGNORED

Rare Rephlex Long Sleeve Shirt

nailik

You mean for my breakfast ?

I ate nothing. Going to the supermarket now, cause i'm out of the precious fizzy mineral water and lovely juice. (well unless someone in this forum can sell it to me, heh)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this is a great thread, this quote made me fucking zole at work:

In fact, fuck it.

Most of you people are cretins, acne-ridden 30 year old virgins whose sole pleasure in life is trolling strangers before going back to wanking your cocks raw over pictures of RDJ, praying your Mom won't walk in and catch you, again.

• 2 weeks later...

I think the original poster has every right to be irritated at repeated 'jokes' and no useful responses. He asked a simple question and the members, as they often do with a new poster just responded with nonsense posts

or maybe nobody cares about a ratty 20yr old tshirt.

this just reminds me of the "buy my BoC painting" thread.

Also why would you sell a t-shirt in the RECORD crate?

ask the mod who moved the thread here from the aphex twin subforum ?

That would be me.

i know that

Posted 15 July 2011 - 05:22 AM

The purpose of this subforum is to list Ebay, Discogs (or other site), or personal sales of records so other members of the community can be aware of your sale and hopefully help one another out - you can also list items you're looking for (music related only), and perhaps someone on here has what you're looking for and is willing to part with it.

When posting, please preface your Topic Title with any of the following:

EBAY: (if it's an Ebay auction)

FOR SALE: (something you're selling personally)

WANTED: (something you're looking for and wanting to buy/trade)

This way people can easily see what's available (some people don't like to deal with Ebay and would rather buy person to person), and it keeps things tidy. Try to be as clear as possible and avoid ambiguous titles like "my collection for sale" - rather, say "My Aphex Twin Vinyl Collection For Sale".

Any off-topic posts will be moved or deleted as needed, and if you see something that violates these rules or the Forum Rules, please report the post to a Mod or Admin.

But this forum is about music sales. The shirt is a music shirt. And we don't have any other marketplace forums on the site. So i believe that it c an be co-opted to include clothing.

;-]

love dleetra

Archived