IGNORED

Rare Rephlex Long Sleeve Shirt

nailik

Hi all,

I have this rare Rephlex shirt.

I got it at a Rephlex show in London in the early 1990s. I've never seen one since.

It's darkish green and has an image of a 303 on the front with the Rephlex logo above and "Innovation in the Dynamics of Acid" written underneath.

It's in medium, has long sleeves and is in pretty much excellent condition with no rips or tears. Even the lettering and image of the 303 are intact.

There is no back print.

All it needs is a good iron.

Any idea what it's worth?

post-5038-0-37314900-1323699373_thumb.jpg

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In fact, fuck it.

Most of you people are cretins, acne-ridden 30 year old virgins whose sole pleasure in life is trolling strangers before going back to wanking your cocks raw over pictures of RDJ, praying your Mom won't walk in and catch you, again.

In fact, fuck it.

Most of you people are cretins, acne-ridden 30 year old virgins whose sole pleasure in life is trolling strangers before going back to wanking your cocks raw over pictures of RDJ, praying your Mom won't walk in and catch you, again.

So.........you're selling it?

In fact, fuck it.

little bit prosest too much here mate

Archived