IGNORED

Rare Rephlex Long Sleeve Shirt

nailik

Perhaps he has a matching 20 years old fitness set so the acne-ridden 30 ears old virgin can get back into shape to fit the medium longsleeve. I'm thinking about these Olivia Newton John outfits, btw. Which is more like 30 years old, but you get the picture.

Funny thing is the acne ridden virgin would be about the only kind of person actually buying a shirt like this. O well. Marketing intelligence is clearly not everyone's cup of tea.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In fact, fuck it.

Most of you people are cretins, acne-ridden 30 year old virgins whose sole pleasure in life is trolling strangers before going back to wanking your cocks raw over pictures of RDJ, praying your Mom won't walk in and catch you, again.

at your service

In fact, fuck it.

Most of you people are cretins, acne-ridden 30 year old virgins whose sole pleasure in life is trolling strangers before going back to wanking your cocks raw over pictures of RDJ, praying your Mom won't walk in and catch you, again.

this is actually a pretty valid attitude if you've come to watmm looking for useful or helpful information and you don't have seniority. It's how the geeks make themselves feel good, by acting like the bullies that plagued them in their youth

I think the original poster has every right to be irritated at repeated 'jokes' and no useful responses. He asked a simple question and the members, as they often do with a new poster just responded with nonsense posts

ah I guess he is just a bit frustrated that he is not getting rich with that long sleeve, watmm's cold reaction towards this goodie is less fanboyism as he expected, hence the overcompensation by calling us exactly what we seem not to be: geeks that are willing to pay for that stuff, godel pointed this also out

I think the original poster has every right to be irritated at repeated 'jokes' and no useful responses. He asked a simple question and the members, as they often do with a new poster just responded with nonsense posts

oh I guess I just thought that it was de rigueur on internet forums

wtfff. there goes a golden opportunity flushed down the toilet. the thing is super rare, and in perfect condition for 20 years old, which isn't that fucking old anyways, yet you guys are complaining? it's a limited edition ffs. i would buy this in a heart beat if i had the money

or maybe nobody cares about a ratty 20yr old tshirt.

this just reminds me of the "buy my BoC painting" thread.

Also why would you sell a t-shirt in the RECORD crate?

ah I guess he is just a bit frustrated that he is not getting rich with that long sleeve, watmm's cold reaction towards this goodie is less fanboyism as he expected, hence the overcompensation by calling us exactly what we seem not to be: geeks that are willing to pay for that stuff, godel pointed this also out

yep.

When your marketing doesn't work you don't start insulting everyone. You look deep in yourself to see where you went wrong.

How else will you progress with your kung-fu (i mean marketing)

It's also neither a great way to make friends nor influence people.

The best way to find out the value of a piece of goods is to take bids, since one definition of the "value" is the highest price someone is willing to pay for it at any given time. Then sell if you're pleased with the highest bid. I think a site called eBay has some functionality to accomodate this type of procedure.

The best way to find out the value of a piece of goods is to take bids, since one definition of the "value" is the highest price someone is willing to pay for it at any given time. Then sell if you're pleased with the highest bid. I think a site called eBay has some functionality to accomodate this type of procedure.

Yes yes, i have learned of this process.

1.1298195544.tim-wonnacott.jpg

I'd be interested in buying the shirt if I knew more, but why would you link us to a thread where you insult us?

Archived