IGNORED

what are your favorite qualities in humans?

Fred McGriff

i actually really dislike genuine arrogance though. slightly tongue in cheek arrogance can be amazing, but when you find someone who is truely up their own arse, does my tits in.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

aaaaaaw a nice slushy thread in time for christmas.

to your nice list fred i will add...

evenness of temperament - social chameleons and mood-swingy types can eat a baguette of dicks. i like to know how people are going to be from one day to the next.

generosity - i mean in terms of giving something of the self rather than money/goods. there's too many takers in the world so someone who effortlessly exudes warmth and kindness is refreshing and i can't help admiring the shit out of them.

positivity - seeing the good in all people/things/circumstances. i'm afraid my cynicism doesn't allow me this pleasure any more.

adventurousness - i've had the most fun i've ever had in the company of people with a healthy sense of adventure.

and in keeping with the thread's sentiment, i'll dedicate those last 2 to my baby daughter for filling me with pride and love every day. [gag!]

:beer:

now where's the kleenex?

*masturbates furiously*

edit- also... "too".

The appreciation for depth of meaning/multiple meanings, especially in conversation (and especially puns and plays on words).

The understanding of the benefit of systematical analysis and categorization in simplifying and getting to the root of ideas, goals, etc. This is especially important for shaping who you are as a person. Without covering all of your available bases and exploring all your options, how can you know the best choice and/or which one(s) is/are best suited for you?

Related to the above for shaping yourself and numerous other reasons, is open-mindedness.

Archived