IGNORED

I'm skinny again, fuck you.

impakt

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I could crush you all with my massive manly mass.

I WILL CRUSH YOU ALL

edit: first, though, pastrami sandwich TRY THE MOTERHFUCKING DECAF M8

fixt

Guest Franklin

im about 70 kgs right now trying to get down to the low 60s... fucking hard despite working out because my body just wants to consume more food.. my continued/increased consumption of ice cream may not be helping.

i dont see the point in being that skinny beside some eating disorder rite? get strong, get lean, git money, fuk bitches, accquire funding, disregard females

funny-pictures-disregard-females-acquire-currency.jpg

Spirits are nasty. You have to mix them with good tasting shit to make them tolerable.

Cept Tequila, thats good.

Beer is truly the nectar of gods.

You live in a place where even shitty beer is still fucking nice.

pretty sure I can beat everyone in this thread as far as skinnyness goes...

fighting talk.

large_close_encounters_third_kind_blu-ray18.jpg

*slowly backs out of thread, keeping an eye on that ...thing, walking backwards, stumbling*

anyway, congrats impakt on your exponential loss of mass, hopefully you feel better about it and are reaping the benefits of a more slender figure, so that you can fit into that nice little skimpy number

It's not really the need to feel skinny, it's just that I was always skinny before so it didn't really feel like myself when I was packing weight.

The downside is that I can't keep my pants up.

yeah mate, Wassim is coming here next month and I'm gonne give him a taste of my fav local brew!

hey impakt thx for the tromso beer tips btw, had some good Mack's up north, cheers :)

Nice nice, too bad I couldn't be there!

:) i also found some Nogne O bottles in a vinmonopolet, for big money, good stuff though with lots of good sugars and also (in their strongest ales) yeast protein which will strengthen you more than swallowing about +-5 blwjobs i've heard...

Nice nice, too bad I couldn't be there!

:) i also found some Nogne O bottles in a vinmonopolet, for big money, good stuff though with lots of good sugars and also (in their strongest ales) yeast protein which will strengthen you more than swallowing about +-5 blwjobs i've heard...

So true!

ah so it IS true..

your mother was certainly well informed hei

Haha, HEI HEI!

Looks class.

Man, Ive been sick for a week. I really want to have a pint.

Go for it, nothing like a beer after a dry period.

3% bf is just ridiculous, what are you, the fucking machinist?

[on ethiopian marathon runners etc]the leanest athletes typically compete at levels of about 6–13% for men or 14–20% for women.

and i'm not even sure what category you fall in...

I'm at 4 %.

pretty sure I can beat everyone in this thread as far as skinnyness goes...

fighting talk.

[skinny arm picture]

*slowly backs out of thread, keeping an eye on that ...thing, walking backwards, stumbling*

Right now, I'm 191 cm for 66kg. Used to weigh 62.

i haven't read any of this thread but a few years back i had a go on some hand held device that told you your bodyfat as a percentage of your weight and it told me "ERROR"

BMI and Body fat % are different Im pretty sure.

You cant get your body fat % from an app thingy.iTs more complex than your height and weight.

Archived