IGNORED

Newt grinning is the most terrifying thing I've ever seen

joshuatxuk

Guest disparaissant

hand.png

this didnt turn out as well as id hoped. i wanted to have little hands growing out of his hand but it just wouldnt work

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest disparaissant

rooonpaul.png

pure existential horror,ron paul's anguished cry filled the airwaves during his alloted 30 second opening in the florida republican debate

Guest disparaissant

im waiting for the democrat shops, or will i be waiting forever?

im only doing candidates! so you'll be waiting until 2016 i guess?

the first time i ever did this was back in '08 though, so somewhere i have a 4 eyed/two mouthed obama. if i can find it i'll post it.

7Wc1D.jpg

one is grossly more qualified and sane; too bad he's a fictional character

rooonpaul.png

pure existential horror,ron paul's anguished cry filled the airwaves during his alloted 30 second opening in the florida republican debate

pretty much

Guest disparaissant

keep her eyes as eyes and replace her mouth with her eyes imo

yeah i just tried that, her mouth is really weird too, i can't get it to look at all convincing or creepy :(

Guest disparaissant

mccaintrain.png

alright im done i have a bunch of actual work to do and i dont know why i spent so much time doing this in the first place.

Guest Adjective

im waiting for the democrat shops, or will i be waiting forever?

I put a chris dodd a few posts back

he's incognito though

Guest dese manz hatin

LOL this thread is grandiose

dipsaraissant, you should post these to reddit (if you can stand the site), they will hail you. (sup.jpg)

mccaintrain.png

alright im done i have a bunch of actual work to do and i dont know why i spent so much time doing this in the first place.

well I for one appreciated them :happy: sorry about the thread distracting you from any real work

Guest disparaissant

LOL this thread is grandiose

dipsaraissant, you should post these to reddit (if you can stand the site), they will hail you. (sup.jpg)

haha, i don't even know how reddit works. someone else can steal them though, i don't mind. might wanna rehost em though considering they're all on my dropbox.

i dunno where else to post this, but i tortured myself by watching the Florida primary debates, and jesus christ

Rick Santorum's complete insanity in insinuating that Cuba had satellite states in Latin and South America being the worst part. The audience and probably most Repub voters proved their complete and utter retardation in applauding that statement as if there were even a shred of validity in it.

Gingrich said "Some presidential decisions need to be left to God." Sound familiar?

Paul actually performed better than he usually does...but damn that man needs a speech coach...I noticed how he cleverly dodged the healthcare question from an unemployed audience member...shouldn't the answer from all four have been "WTF are you complaining about? Pull yourself up by the bootstraps!"

and the battle of Romney v. Gingrich over income statements reeks of crony capitalism on both sides. How the fuck does the Republican voting bloc not realize the blatant hypocracy of what they were accusing each other of? Why the fuck would you vote for either of them?

LOL @ Santorum getting angry over Romney's State-acknowledged HEALTHCARE PLAN, in which states' rights probably has been a conservative cornerstone in all of American history.

Man these debates leave me crying in hysteria after realizing I had unconsciously beaten my family members to death in a fit of blind rage.

i dunno where else to post this, but i tortured myself by watching the Florida primary debates, and jesus christ

Rick Santorum's complete insanity in insinuating that Cuba had satellite states in Latin and South America being the worst part. The audience and probably most Repub voters proved their complete and utter retardation in applauding that statement as if there were even a shred of validity in it.

Gingrich said "Some presidential decisions need to be left to God." Sound familiar?

Paul actually performed better than he usually does...but damn that man needs a speech coach...I noticed how he cleverly dodged the healthcare question from an unemployed audience member...shouldn't the answer from all four have been "WTF are you complaining about? Pull yourself up by the bootstraps!"

and the battle of Romney v. Gingrich over income statements reeks of crony capitalism on both sides. How the fuck does the Republican voting bloc not realize the blatant hypocracy of what they were accusing each other of? Why the fuck would you vote for either of them?

LOL @ Santorum getting angry over Romney's State-acknowledged HEALTHCARE PLAN, in which states' rights probably has been a conservative cornerstone in all of American history.

Man these debates leave me crying in hysteria after realizing I had unconsciously beaten my family members to death in a fit of blind rage.

Forget academia - you should be writing for the daily show.

Also lol at the hero worship going on in chaos' picture. A certain bear shooped in there would be just about right...

Guest disparaissant

its the first time she's ever seen a black guy

also i heard newt gingrich said palestinians were invented in the late 70s t/f?

its the first time she's ever seen a black guy

also i heard newt gingrich said palestinians were invented in the late 70s t/f?

this is a widely spread ultra-right argument based on a complete fabrication.

gimme a min and ill post more.

ok, before eugene runs in here and does what he does, theres a ton of obvious problems with the argument people like Newts.

First, Palestine is ONE TERM defining an area and its inhabitants. First introduced in 1922 by Britain over the Transjordan and disputes involving the "Palestinian Mandate".

Now, first recorded in 1922...does that mean Palestinians didnt exist until 1922? Think about how ludicrous a statement like that is.

Were the Russians "Russians" before Russia? Were Americans "Americans" before the United States? Its a complete non-argument based on this common logic alone, and yet so many people eat it up like fact, I don't blame them as its pushed as if it were somehow scholastically reliable or even reliable in the realm of common-everyday sense. Bertrand Russell's head would explode if he read these arguments today.

There's tons of other historical examples going behind it, but honestly the argument need not go further than that.

Edit: I should clarify what my point is nice and succinctly. The year a "nation" is claimed to have been established does not coincidentally establish the existance of the the people who founded said state. This is a logical fallacy at its essence.

Archived