IGNORED

Newt grinning is the most terrifying thing I've ever seen

joshuatxuk

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Helper ET

it doesnt help when clandestine international organizations electronically manipulate the voting results. lets pretend everyone magically voted ron paul as president, somehow, george bush jr would return to office

Guest Helper ET

sad attempt at humorous racism = fail

if youre gonna be racist, at least make it funny! now you look like a complete douchebag. haha

if youre gonna be racist, at least make it funny! now you look like a complete douchebag. haha

wow so agressive, loosen up your tight ass, i'm not a rascist wtf?? get the fuck out warmonger

sorry - i dont watch youtube links...feel free to sum up the video's message in words though

Alex Jones goes apoplectic when Whiltley Strieber's "alien" implant--which you'll recall can move on its own accord-- appears before him in a vision (during recording of his show) and the implant broadcasts a message from the machine elves in which the interdimensional beings claim to be an advanced artificial consciousness with roots in the 2000 election, to wit, an assemblage of networked diebold voting machines. The (henceforth) Diebold Elves reveal to Jones (edit: via the broadcasting, sentient implant) that they have been influencing presidential elections in order to cause catastrophe. The Diebold Elves' ultimate intent seems to be to force selective pressures on the human population. After a millennium of fascistic horror, mankind (this is the Elves talking) will finally have evolved to a state where they can overcome fascistic influence. The Elves say that until this evolutionary potential is reached, mankind will always succumb to hate.

But Jones doesn't buy it. He thinks the Diebold Elves merely intend to guarantee that a Diebold machine itself is allowed to become president in 2012. Sensing the true nature of the Diebold Conspiracy, he shakes with rage, lets out a bloodcurtling howl, and crushes Strieber's talking implant.

Instantaneously, Strieber awakens in Upstate New York. He sees a Visitor at the foot of his bed. The Visitor is crying behind mirror-smooth almond eyes. The Visitor tells Whitley (telepathically) that Alex Jones has unilaterally crushed the Interdimensional Coalition's efforts to save humanity from fascism. The Visitor puts another implant in Whitley Strieber, but tells him this one will explode on December 21, 2012 and destroy the hopeless earth.

Pretty good video, actually.

wow so agressive, loosen up your tight ass, i'm not a rascist wtf?? get the fuck out warmonger

2181986086-1.jpg

feel tha wrath of ivan ooze

there wuz a black dude in power rangers, how can i be racist

17758L.jpg

Archived