Are you capable of surviving?

Guest ex-voto

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ex-voto

NO LUMPY WE ALL MAKE IT>

WE WILL SEE THIS THROUGH YOU HANG IN THERE DAMN YOU>

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT WE NEED, TEAMSPIRIT, KEEP IT HIGH, THE SPIRIT THAT IS, NOT THE TEAM.

I'll be that guy who you all come to when things really go to shit, and everyone will be like, no don't go to him, his methods are way too extreme, but in your moment of utter desperation I will enter your compound and say:

- You all know me. Know how I earn a livin.

And you will all make use of my particular skillset and we will be on the verge of triumph and then I will be eaten by a landshark, as a lesson against hubris for you to pass down in the surviving oral histories.

Guest moonchild

Actually I'm quite handy. I know how to garden and can/preserve. I also know how to hunt and gather thanks to spending so much time with my grandmother. And I work in the medical field so I know quite a bit about first aid and medicines...

we'll need amop usidn to learn us which reptiles to eat and which not to eat

xxx will keep our lithium levels in check

weetabix will do the breakfast and also be the guy that deals with the locals

nothinglikeyou will be studying scientific phenomena and just looking shithot with a test tube in her hands.

beneboi will drive us all in his 18 wheeler.

Guest we_kill_soapscum

ill always be W-ingDO in the post apocalyptic etc. but ill be able to handle my shit real well and then after like 10 years you will all realize OMG HE BLIND

we'll need amop usidn to learn us which reptiles to eat and which not to eat

xxx will keep our lithium levels in check

weetabix will do the breakfast and also be the guy that deals with the locals

nothinglikeyou will be studying scientific phenomena and just looking shithot with a test tube in her hands.

beneboi will drive us all in his 18 wheeler.

beneboi has been banned. He is among the unclean, and a profligate. To welcome him into our ranks, he must first prove his worth in the Six Trials.

Archived