IGNORED

Post your most recent breakfast

Guest EleminoP

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

croissants!

there's a bakery here that does these BITCHING, huge, whole-grain croissants with sesame seed sprinkled on top.

usually toss em in the oven for a short while, then slice them ope,n and have some cheese on it (brie FTW).

croissants!

there's a bakery here that does these BITCHING, huge, whole-grain croissants with sesame seed sprinkled on top.

usually toss em in the oven for a short while, then slice them ope,n and have some cheese on it (brie FTW).

I have yet to find a baker that knows how to make decent croissants because they always bake the shit out of them. Croissants are supposed to be a tiny bit crispy on the outside and and all soft on the inside so you can roll it up and shove it down your throat.

so do you just eat bad croissants or make them yourself? :ohmy:

salami, sundriped tomatoees, capers and some baby leafs in a burger bun. once again it was a matter of just eating whatever i had.

so do you just eat bad croissants or make them yourself? :ohmy:

No there's a coffee shop where I live that make the best croissants and best fucking cup of cortado ever! I buy this mega combo every morning.

cinn-raisin-bagels-crcheese.jpg

My cinnamon raisin bagel looked much nicer, though

also included: an americano

Was good, but I need to find a proper lox-capers-bagel-schmear breakfast soon.

then you have found one (a baker that knows how to make decent croissants), within a coffee shop

Well, she's not a baker. A baker to me is someone who works in a bakery and who bakes bread, cakes etc. But this is just a normal girl who focuses on making awesome coffee but on top of that she makes amazing croissants as well.

Archived