IGNORED

have you ever felt so alone, and you just want to cry

dls

Science is like that little kid lost in a playground that while looking for his mum finds an USB stick full of weird prepared piano songs and thinks its candy and eats it, then shits Drukqs and starves to death because he never found his mum .. just like science.

you were supposed to send me the pills not eat all of em >.<

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dr Who Xmas Special will be 'neat' that year........ 2013.......... here's to hover board's and flying cars. and hoping we don't get sucked into a black hole :)

whatchoo got against "black" holes man? only brown and pink holes good enough for you?

hehehe

black holes have such a bad rep.

lol............ i have a head ache......... this place is nuts. s'why i secretly love it . :)

eat this :

i've heard it's Aphex Twin... no, really!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r8-vi5Rmzk

Again, all we are - all everything is in the universe - is a collection of recycled atoms that is ever-changing.

chen's been there seen it all and done it. lol

So have you. So has everyone.

i don't think its cowardice to reserve one's opinion...if anything it shows a respectable deal of self-restraint. which I have obviously failed at.

"It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than open one's mouth and remove all doubt."

Now i know why we have religion. People have no fucking idea and they hate not knowing stuff so they just make up shit to make themselves feel better about their ignorance.

jesus christ, are you only just getting this now? you ignorant fuck bag.

I always knew this about religious folks, but after reading this thread full of atheist trying to explaing how everything works with theories, i now understand that the "leaps of faith" are not unique to religion.

What I posted is not "theory".

It's some of the most basic measurable, factual physics a person can learn.... Maybe you weren't referring to me though ;)

here here :)

god is theory. religion is theory, though the are some very real and relevant life lessons to be learned from the Bible.

what we know about physics so far is fact. or is it?

maybe 100 years from now people will be laughing at our peoeples, like we laugh at the people who thought the world was flat.

and that wasn't even that long ago.

even though the Sumerians knew our planet was round... and that we were part of a Solar system, 6,000+ years ago........... Lol

God and religion are not theories.

Much of what we think we know about physics is theory.

And it's "hear, hear" not "here, here"

lol........... no it's here here where i come from. but thanks for correcting me, Sir ;)

also, God is a theory. religion, ...... i guess not. it's man-u-factured.

but if you're on about 1 God creating this Universe. it (god) is a theory, as far as we know.

but if you're implying 'god's' exist............ well of course they do. :)

coz we're HEAR, .......... after all......... :)

It's "hear, hear" where you're from as well.

It's short for "Hear ye, hear him".

Sorry, i should have been clearer - God is not a theory in the scientific sense of the word.

Again, all we are - all everything is in the universe - is a collection of recycled atoms that is ever-changing.

chen's been there seen it all and done it. lol

So have you. So has everyone.

i don't think its cowardice to reserve one's opinion...if anything it shows a respectable deal of self-restraint. which I have obviously failed at.

"It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than open one's mouth and remove all doubt."

Now i know why we have religion. People have no fucking idea and they hate not knowing stuff so they just make up shit to make themselves feel better about their ignorance.

jesus christ, are you only just getting this now? you ignorant fuck bag.

I always knew this about religious folks, but after reading this thread full of atheist trying to explaing how everything works with theories, i now understand that the "leaps of faith" are not unique to religion.

What I posted is not "theory".

It's some of the most basic measurable, factual physics a person can learn.... Maybe you weren't referring to me though ;)

here here :)

god is theory. religion is theory, though the are some very real and relevant life lessons to be learned from the Bible.

what we know about physics so far is fact. or is it?

maybe 100 years from now people will be laughing at our peoeples, like we laugh at the people who thought the world was flat.

and that wasn't even that long ago.

even though the Sumerians knew our planet was round... and that we were part of a Solar system, 6,000+ years ago........... Lol

God and religion are not theories.

Much of what we think we know about physics is theory.

And it's "hear, hear" not "here, here"

lol........... no it's here here where i come from. but thanks for correcting me, Sir ;)

also, God is a theory. religion, ...... i guess not. it's man-u-factured.

but if you're on about 1 God creating this Universe. it (god) is a theory, as far as we know.

but if you're implying 'god's' exist............ well of course they do. :)

coz we're HEAR, .......... after all......... :)

It's "hear, hear" where you're from as well.

It's short for "Hear ye, hear him".

Sorry, i should have been clearer - God is not a theory in the scientific sense of the word.

ok, noted. i stand corrected. love you chen :)

Archived