IGNORED

EURO 2012

Guest MortstoX

Guest Gary C

I missed Germany last night. Caught glimpses of it in the bar underneath the restaurant I was in. Gutted to miss Germany dominating.

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Mirezzi

I'm playing the John Terry drinking game tonight. Every time he touches the ball, I will swallow the little bit of puke that comes up in my mouth.

Guest Mirezzi

England look really terrible...unlucky a couple times, but mostly just terrible. The midfield is 94% Pirlo, 4% Parker chasing Pirlo, 2% Gerrard wishing he was Pirlo.

All the same, Italy failed to convert on their many many chances, so this could be the official year of...

Eleven Piles of English Shit Winning Despite Themselves

The game was more entertaining than I anticipated, but then England stopped trying and let Italy control the ball and it became a one sided affair. Italy ought to have decided the game in regulation or at least in extratime. Thankfully Italy advanced it would have been a huge injustice to have England advance which such a shit performance. Awful.

Now it will be fun to see Germany steamroll Italy. Spain and Portugal ought to be a doozy, I wonder how bad the theatrics will be (which positively have been at a minimum this tournament).

Guest kokeboka

Pirlo's penalty was ice cold.

Reminded me of the penalty Helder Postiga scored against England in 2004. They make asses out of themselves if they miss a penalty like that.

Italy's game stats were mad: 67% ball possession, over 800 completed passes, 35 shots on goals. England can't really complain, they didn't deserve to win this. Pirlo owned the midfield, this would have been much quicker and one-sided if Italy had better strikers. I liked Joe Hart, he'll do well for England in the long run.

Guest Gary C

Oh well, thank fuck England didn't get so far as to get embarassed by Germany again. We would have been absolutely destroyed by a real team.

Well done to Pirlo Italy Pirlo.

Ashley Young has been the worst player of the tournament. In any team. By a long way. Horrendous. It's idiotic that we kept him on for 120 minutes really.

am i dreaming or was cole the 3rd to take a penalty? so many things wrong about young taking one in this match

(edit: meant to say, carrol and walcott should have been next....and i don't even care, they just should.)

i don't care about fairness. i'd rather see england destroyed by germany.

Oh well, thank fuck England didn't get so far as to get embarassed by Germany again. We would have been absolutely destroyed by a real team.

Well done to Pirlo Italy Pirlo.

Ashley Young has been the worst player of the tournament. In any team. By a long way. Horrendous. It's idiotic that we kept him on for 120 minutes really.

yea

edit: that was weird

Archived