IGNORED

BARABARIBALL BETA

moonside

hey all, i'm working on a video game and could really use some fresh eyes/hands for testing. it's a 1v1 or 2v2 sports game -

volley.gif

https://vimeo.com/40992833

all playtesting is local at the moment so if anyone is interested and is in or will be in the ny/nj area, reply here or PM me with an email address!

i'll likely be organizing something at a bar on a weekend afternoon soon, so it'd also be good to be 21+ or at least look 21+

Don't take this the wrong way, but people are probably not responding because they're afraid you are just going to rape and kill them. If you're not, you should make that a little more clear in your original post.

Don't take this the wrong way, but people are probably not responding because they're afraid you are just going to rape and kill them. If you're not, you should make that a little more clear in your original post.

Come on give me some credit, that's why I mentioned we'd meet in a public place during daylight hours.

i agree, this looks like a kewl Liero-like project. but why do you want to meet up in a bar. i don't understand. what a fucking creep <3

give a shout when it's outta Alpha anyhow!

Looks fantastic. I really like the art style and the striped sky. Let us know when you release it, cause I love me some Indie Games.

I'll be in Jersey soon, but I don't think I'd be able to make it to New York.

Guest disparaissant

i dont live in ny/nj but i will give you money for that it looks awesome

BUMPING to mention we'll be doing some playtesting here tomorrow (friday the 11th) -

http://game-nyc.com/rsvpmaker/fight-night-at-wixlounge/

^ this is in manhattan. it looks like a fun event if you're into fighting games, they'll have have stations for smash bros melee, sfxt, uvmc3, and pizza, and beer.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived