IGNORED

so I layered something like 200 drum sounds together

Ragnar

http://soundcloud.com/supergrandmatales324/200-drum-layer-test

each drumkit is in its own time signature, and each sound within the drumkit has different parts per beat (like 3rd, 4th, 5th notes) if you have good speakers/phones you can make out some of the drum hits honest

did it for the lulz

I'm thinking of using it as raw material for some kind of noisy ambient piece, like using filters to do weird shit with the harmonics and stuff

Guest Frankie5fingers

why did you have this play for 6 mins? lol

i am interested in what you do with it. i love taking unusual sounds and filtering and reverbing the crap out of it to make weird ambient sounds. i actually have 2 albums in production that i did that for.

sounds like a bathtub

Hah, you're spot on !

Yeah, it sounds pretty close and considering that turned on bathtub faucet probably is like hundreds of tiny drum hits happening simultaneously, it should be fairly accurate.

threw my headphones off my head in terror, damn volume switch.

sounds like a bathtub

Hah, you're spot on !

Yeah, it sounds pretty close and considering that turned on bathtub faucet probably is like hundreds of tiny drum hits happening simultaneously, it should be fairly accurate.

^^ never thought about it that way.

Archived