IGNORED

Things people write on Facebook

Guest Mirezzi

my story isn't really facebook in the way of what was written but i was hanging out with my good friend yesterday that i don't see often and we were at his parents house and at one point his mom, dad, wife and him were all on facebook via different medias at the same time. it was absurd, i guess cause my parents can't be arsed with facebook, funny

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

I like how they made the nato flag like the nazi flag. Funny thing is, with Germany being the EU creditor nation imposing it's autocratic will over the government policies of places like greece, these countries could claim that germany was building the new reich after all.

facepalm.jpg

*Sigh* Time for a cull I think.

Well if you want to be generous, he probably means eventually the anniversary will coincide with a public holiday.

I like how they made the nato flag like the nazi flag. Funny thing is, with Germany being the EU creditor nation imposing it's autocratic will over the government policies of places like greece, these countries could claim that germany was building the new reich after all.

facepalm.jpg

*Sigh* Time for a cull I think.

Well if you want to be generous, he probably means eventually the anniversary will coincide with a public holiday.

He also dresses up for St George's day and rants about immigrants. And all in the name of God Almighty. Praise Jesus.

cripes, the problem with the cull of course is that all the logical creative people are the ones that they would be targeting, Mr. Bunting would be safe prostrate before the feet of the elite as they fall back into a wasteworld without us.

cripes, the problem with the cull of course is that all the logical creative people are the ones that they would be targeting, Mr. Bunting would be safe prostrate before the feet of the elite as they fall back into a wasteworld without us.

your take on life fascinates me so much. I mean that sincerely :)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived