IGNORED

David Peck - Noctilucence (CDs & Digital now available!)

Mr12000

D a v i dP e c k

N o c t i l u c e n c e

jowgy.jpg

Noctilucence, literally meaning "to shine in the dark", is the debut EP from Indianapolis, Indiana's David Peck. Noctilucence strives to be a hybrid entity, striking a balance between synthetic electronics & organic recordings, composition & improvisation, and musicality & sound design. Not referencing any one specific genre or influence, David Peck carves out his own corner in the realm of beat-based atmospheric electronic music. Noctilucence is emotive, but still groovy. Thoughtful, but with bounce.

Ethereal tones meeting earthy textures.

N o c t i l u c e n c e is now available on a limited CD pressing and for digital download at

1189317337-1.png

Guest chunky

i reckon this would be popular with people that want to use it on a soundtrack to a movie

it's very well made digital beats and production and it is very cool. it's funny that the sound and the cover art complement each other... it sounds how it looks and looks how it sounds?!

Hey thanks for the supportive words! I would love to do soundtrack work for film, that would be really fulfilling. Glad you like the art & packaging too. I definitely put time into this whole thing. Thanks for listening!

Archived