IGNORED

Two new tracks

tokn

I like track 2 better for a few reasons. But my main interest is what you processed the vocal samples through in track 1? They sound twisted, in a good way.

Good work either way.

Actually I take my 1st comment back. I like em both. good job

Hehe thanks mate, I appreciate!

The vocals are ripped from Glowstyxs "E Launch A-OK", but I'm sure he also sampled them and didn't recorded them himself. I just added some mid-range filter and two different, weird fx chains with delay (and reverb), nothing too fancy actually.

Bass : lovely production, what do you use? wIsh I could get my stuff sounding this large.

The lead that comes in around 210 really gives the track some strong musical context. I'd personally bring this, or something like this in a little earlier and have it play for longer. It kinda cuts out right as you start getting into the groove.

Nice job though man!

Techno: Haha this is awesome. Such fat reverbs! Love the unexpected drum hits that play over the beat and that aredown is fantastic. I actually like this more than the bass one. The synth that come in after the break down have this really brilliant vibe to then. Awesome stuff man! Glad I listened :)

Thanks for your opinions!

@od++ : I just use Reason. Actually I'm not happy with the production/mastering at all, but I'm to lazy to learn more about it. In the Bass-track, the chords from the synth are way to quiet in the background, everything sounds quite muddy in my ears. That large sounding effect probably comes from a lot of multi-band-compression and sidechaining.

The vocals and the squeeky thing and the sci-fi pitch changing thing really make a nice whole in the first track. The kick+snare part is good too. Very feverish (if you know what I mean. The same kind of feeling that vordhosbn and omgyjya provoke.)

Bass track is nice too, I like the long attack times (or sidechaining?)

Archived