IGNORED

Geeky stuff that makes you feel like Neo

oscillik

Guest disparaissant

i can go to the store, scan the barcode on the back of a CD with my phone's camera, and automatically have it download a copy to my seedbox, which i can then stream to my phone. it's practically instantaneous, definitely not something i pictured doing back when i would stay up all night downloading 96kbps mp3s off napster.

blah blah
I read all of that and it didn't mean anything; it is awesome to solve programming problems in your sleep and you know it

yes. but is it as cool as having a dream rendered in wire-frame ? might be. But I seriously doubt it is as cool as dreaming you ARE an algorithm meant to work out how folds form when you lay pieces of fabric on spheroidal volumes. >.,<

/

Awwe, I suddenly totally remember one of the weirdest dream I've ever had and it's perfectly relevant to this thread's topic. To make a long story short, I was in this huge house, half lost half burglar when suddenly that soul-less guy coming from nowhere starts walking to me at a fast pace. When he's at my level, he mechanically plants his finger right into my chess. There are no emotions to be found in his eyes or his breath, he's like a puppet. I suddenly feel a huuuuge chill coming from my feets that quickly reach my head. At first I'm terrified, but when the chill goes up y chest, I start to feel extremely well and joyful. At this point, I have adopted the same mechanical attitude as the guy, I think like him, I am him. Shortly after, I fall asleep, then wake up in a dormitory full of clones of my aggressor, looking just like me. That's when I understand I have been "Smithed". Then I proceed to wake everyone up and tell them this is just a dream. That's when this gay dream comes to an end.

Thank you for your attention. Bye.

BEsides, disparaissant's trick is amazing. Respect. *hits own chest twice*

My friends watching me breeze through Sonic 3 & Knuckles made me feel like Neo. Particularly when one of them exclaimed "jeez 52 lives!"

Now I'm gonna play through it getting perfect scores on all the special stages. Pretty sure I can do that.

I got intoxicated and made a lot of spoons disappear. now there really is no spoon. I cannot find a spoon. but then I realised that this doesn't matter, because it's just the Matrix. so I ate my cereal with my hands today, and a straw. i'm fucking awesome.

love, Morpheus

epic lol

• 2 weeks later...

I now have my laptop hooked up to my CRT Television and Stereo System.

The internet looks like absolute shit (unreadable) but my MAME/NES/Spectrum/MSX games look fine, and the sound is amazon.

Archived