IGNORED

i would usually just look up the last 5 amsterdam threads

pcock

Hmm.. I rented a bike and biked around the city to see the architecture/museums (Its quite beautiful, everybody bikes there). The free (donation based) tours that start from Damm Square are excellent if youre interested in the history of the city, and I went in as a skeptic who hates tours. Also got stoned at the lovely vondelpark.

Not sure if these ideas are up your alley.. and it will surely be cold to bike around everywhere in January. But its an incredible city so you surely wont be bored

• 2 months later...

I really wanted to find some decent music while I was there, but I didn't. I just ate lots of smoked salmon and pancakes, smoked some weed, but mostly was recovering from the weekend before. Cafe Brecht is a nice place to have drinks with lots of young people around and not so touristy. The food sucks though. Definitely go through the market and get some food if you have a place to prepare it. There are so many good places to eat though.

Archived