IGNORED

mfb + 626 acid

BCM

yeah man, that's the one! all this talk of adding pads to it suggests people haven't fuly read teh thread... this is just a bit of a throwaway tune from an album i'm working on, so hasn't been deveoped fully etc. one day i may come back to it and develop, but really it's just an excersize in ad hoc acid from an MFB SynthLite II and a 626...not meant to be taken too seriously... but i appreciate all your listens and comments duderinos.

It may be cause I'm high right now. But this tune is awesome. Would listen to again.

Anyone think I can get sounds like this from a Minibrute? That would be sweet.

i don't mean to be a dick or rude,but this is a regurgitated idea without the slightest modicum of ANY idiosyncratic quirks or your own personality.

as if there weren't enough acid tracks already in existence from 1986 to 2012 ?

what did you add to the lexicon that was missing?

yes it sounds good and all of the obvious tropes are in place but it lacks anything memorable.

dude... why not produce another track in the typicial acid vein if you are able to do that? i dont find anything about re-inventing the wheel here.

very nice listen, though i would add some pads and harmonics. the analogue sound is mjam mjam mjam :emotawesomepm9:

i don't mean to be a dick or rude,but this is a regurgitated idea without the slightest modicum of ANY idiosyncratic quirks or your own personality.

as if there wasn't enough SEX already in existence from 0000 to 2012 ?

what did you add to the SEX lexicon that was missing?

yes it's good and all of the obvious tropes are in place but it lacks anything memorable.

who cares

it's CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!

I agree with the others thou but tbh i'm fascinated about this mtb thing and also about your performance on it, i love this shit

I need something really analog for sure... well maybe i have 50€ extra for the monotron lulz

i live in berlin kinda, but never heard about mtb

Archived