IGNORED

mfb + 626 acid

BCM

cheers dudes, no pads will be added to this as it's really an off-cut from the upcoming album/EP thing I'm doing (of which I now have 5 completed tracks which are all awesome). I like to post the stuff that hasn't made the cut... I've got a gabber number which I did purely on the MFB which I'm not sure about...might post it in here, might not...ooooh.

I really like the 626's capabilities, but it has got some shitty sounds in it. still, 626's (& 727's) should be used more, imho.

fuck the 606's and the 707's, and the 909's.

ps. nice squelching BCM.

• 2 weeks later...

MFB SynthLite II - little hybrid analogue/digital sound module with lots of knobs and a kind of raw sound... don't make them now but they're not vintage or anything...bought mine about 5 years ago.

i don't mean to be a dick or rude,but this is a regurgitated idea without the slightest modicum of ANY idiosyncratic quirks or your own personality.

as if there weren't enough acid tracks already in existence from 1986 to 2012 ?

what did you add to the lexicon that was missing?

yes it sounds good and all of the obvious tropes are in place but it lacks anything memorable.

Archived