IGNORED

Epic turd battle

J3FF3R00

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why would you make a poo AFTER a bath? Surely, one should do it the opposite way? You just cleaned yourself, so now you go soil yourself by smearing poo all over your sphincter. And don't kid yourself, you didn't wipe good enough.

Why would you make a poo AFTER a bath? Surely, one should do it the opposite way?

If you're not so relaxed after a bath that you poo yourself, you're not bathing correctly.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="RichieBees" data-cid="1925020" data-time="1356982032"><p>

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Jimmy McMessageboard" data-cid="1925009" data-time="1356978676"><p><blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="jefferoo" data-cid="1924059" data-time="1356727423"><p>Following a bath, I usually lay on a blanket and dry off </p></blockquote>

<br />

despite all the poop talk, this bit is the weirdest part but i'm not sure why</p></blockquote>

it sounds so laid back id like to try it one day</p></blockquote>

FUCK THIS QUOTE BULLSHIT!

C'mon Papa.

I highly recommend regular baths, especially if you have stiffness/aches/pains.

It's become somewhat of a meditation ritual for me, but more often it's: dump, magma-hot bath, lay on a towel motionless and sweat for a half hour.

It's quite fantastic. Sometimes, I get so hot and relaxed that I see waves of color when I stare at the ceiling. It's great.

Archived