IGNORED

Stephen Hawking boycotts conference in Israel

MadameChaos

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

at least he's spending his last days wisely

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/02/28/stephen-hawking-said-to-frequent-sex-club_n_1307625.html

Stephen Hawking may be confined to a wheelchair, but that doesn't seem to keep him from making the rounds. The celebrated astrophysicist is a regular at a sex club in California, according to media reports.

The 70-year-old, almost completely paralyzed by a neurological disorder known as motor neurone disease, frequents a San Bernadino "swinger's club" called Freedom Acres, a long-time member of the club told Radar Online.

good grief. having him around would be a bit deflating, you know, by being a drooling mess. Then again i'm not kinky enough for sex clubs. Maybe like everything else they encounter ever, it turns super sexed people on.

Guest chunky

it's dumb to try to harm israel with violence or boycotts or whatever.

what would work better is bringing global public attention to any politicians and leaders inside of israel's borders who are not batshit crazy. scrap the boycotts and start making posters that say "moshe dayan rocks the boat and rocks my world". ta-da! realpolitik

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

good grief. having him around would be a bit deflating, you know, by being a drooling mess. Then again i'm not kinky enough for sex clubs. Maybe like everything else they encounter ever, it turns super sexed people on.

Yeah. I think it's more likely he was a patron rather than a performer though

I think he's well within his rights to boycott the conference if he feels he should. Plus the fact that he has done so has brought up the issue of the Israeli occupation of Palestine (an issue that is often suppressed and misrepresented by the media in the west) and instigated dialogue about the situation.

but he's an anti semite, and that's the only reason why he's 'boycotting israel', and I hope he dies soon from his illness - said by hundreds of brainwashed assholes over twitter

post-403-0-93319800-1368329871_thumb.png

"who woulda thunk it" although the same poster also used "gormless" so perhaps the meatbag dribble was for effect.

Also, good on hawking, i might not like his science so much. But in this i think he's aight.

Calling anyone who disagrees with Israel an anti-semite is ridiculous. What about the orthodox Jews and other Jews around the world who disagree with Israel, are they anti-semites? BS

Calling anyone who disagrees with Israel an anti-semite is ridiculous. What about the orthodox Jews and other Jews around the world who disagree with Israel, are they anti-semites? BS

the term "self-hating jew" is applied in those cases. it's a nice little package of meaningless pseudo-psychology, quite laughable really.

the term "self-hating jew" is applied in those cases. it's a nice little package of meaningless pseudo-psychology, quite laughable really.

Maybe they're born with it. Maybe it's Labeling.

Archived