IGNORED

A game for my mom

gaarg

Guest Al Hounos

i love random factor mahjong (solitaire mahjong) on android, but i couldn't find a good browser-based version. tell your mother i'm sorry.

My mother-in-law, whose actually very intelligent and classy, sometimes gets locked into playing games like this:

Burger shop

Angry Birds

Chicken Invaders

It's pretty funny because I'll hear random sounds from the games, shit like "BURGER BOT ACTIVATED" or the sound of a bird blowing up. I remember telling her I had actually never played Angry Birds with the sound on and she was like "whhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaa!? That's the best part! .____. "

Guest EleminoP

My father played the Sims and now refers to everyone as a sim as a reminder of our lack of free will.

I completely forgot to mention that my mom loved watching Red Dead Redemption. My brother was between moves and living with my parents for a couple months, and when he'd play the game my mom would watch him for an hour or so before she fell asleep late in the evening. She wouldn't interrupt him or anything, and she said it was like falling asleep with a classic western on tv.

Lol, cool mom that.

My is now hooked on Bejeweled, we'll see how well it goes, then move on to something more complex!

Archived