IGNORED

4 tracks here from AERPHAX

Guest aerphax

Guest aerphax

AdieuErsatzEnnui: Just to copy/ paste the line at post #48:

I've never said something about I wouldn't review something? It seems like a quote like that from me isn't available. It's like this debate looping.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Regardless of whether you did or didn't you sure are arguing a lot with people. You also attacked the entire rule structure and acted like you are both above it, and that it is unnecessary and purposeless.

AdieuErsatzEnnui: Just to copy/ paste the line at post #48:

I've never said something about I wouldn't review something? It seems like a quote like that from me isn't available. It's like this debate looping.

eb6.jpg?1307463786

Guest aerphax

AdieuErsatzEnnui:

I wasn't attacked the entire rule structure. I was only responding on the topic was closed and when I did that it just snowballed.

And a forum is about arguing (in a non aggressive way)...debating. And that part is also something I focused on without bad language.

And it still seems to be I'm the "bad guy" even though I have used proper language the whole thread and I haven't talked about not reviewing.

I stick to the subject. I should have a medal for showing I can stay focused :)

It just grow in a grotesque direction with no content and a battle of "word jam".

YanG: Listen - I've never said something about I wouldn't review something? It seems like a quote like that from me isn't available.

No one's debating whether you would do it or not, you're just not doing it. Now go prove me wrong.

Oh, and stop writing AERPHAX in capital letters, it only adds to the ridicule. That is not a rule, it's a matter of style ;)

Guest aerphax

Oh, and stop writing AERPHAX in capital letters, it only adds to the ridicule. That is not a rule, it's a matter of style ;)

Fanpost from YaNg :) Thanks. I'll do it capital letters - why didn't I came up with that idea. I'll adapt that great idea and do it in capital letters. You are a sweet lifesaver.

Aerphax, nice trax. Good luck with finding your spot on these forums. And with convincing the welcome partiers. Or rather, the breaking through thick layers of online ice.

Guest aerphax

goDel: Thanks :) for being objective. Yeah It's a warm welcome :) And warm welcomes is a sign of the thick layers of online ice - as you mentioned, can be melted. It's just plain "Guy proud" and I'm just entertained about it.

LOL

I'm not sure this initial honesty will help you much though. Seeing you're already being called out for your atitude. Consider us a bunch of whiny feisty chicks. Cold at the onset, but warm during pillow talks. ;-)

Fanpost from YaNg :) Thanks. I'll do it capital letters - why didn't I came up with that idea. I'll adapt that great idea and do it in capital letters. You are a sweet lifesaver.

I knew you wouldn't answer my other post. It's just too hard for you to aknowledge you're wrong.

I read the first post of this thread before learning how it would quickly take a dramatic turn, and my honest thought was "Dude needs to change his name... looks like AE & Ceephax squished together... I wonder if the 'R' is supposed to be part of 'Squarepusher?'".

Regardless of how long you've been using that moniker or what it means or how many email/youtube/twitter accounts you've started with it, the fact is people will always assume you are an Autechre, Ceephax, fanboy (right or wrong) and that you squished their names together... ESPECIALLY around here... not to mention any other IDM community.

Just sayin.

Don't take any of the feedback from us personally, dude.

Just change your name

and read the rules.

Guest aerphax

J3FF3R00: I had the name Aerphax since 1993. I'm not gonna change :) I do other genres than IDM. That's why I'm not a "fanboy" as you mention. How embarrising to be! I'm 38 years old not a teenager. My musical world started before Autechre and Ceephax. So to come to a conclusion. I'm not gonna change :)

StephenG: You are such an inspiration. Youngsterboy...I would really like to have you as a friend. You know I'm building up social capital as you mentioned in here because you are so nice. And you are the major hub in that strategy because I can't live without :)

Archived