memememememememememememememememememememememememememememememe

mememememememememememememememememememememememmemememememememe

memememememememememememememememememememememememememememememem

ememmmmmeememmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeemememememememememememememememe

mememememememememememememememememmmememememememememememememem

ememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememe

mememe

Guest brianellis

i was really just kidding... i don't see any reason to complain about someone posting free music. even if they don't really have time to spend all day reviewing other peoples tracks on top of making their own.

Guest Barrichello
i don't see any reason to complain about someone posting free music. even if they don't really have time to spend all day reviewing other peoples tracks on top of making their own.

here here.

also - a lot of ppl listen to the posted music but often don't post comments. it is being absorbed though!

i posted 5 reviews last night, will do some more later in week. so that's my concience clear!

i try . . . but alot of kids here like that whole wussy boc thing and i got over it after like the third song i listened to here. but if i post a song i will review some just for karma sakes.

Guest yan_g of course!

i post reviews and never post tracks :) so there's a thread of mine somewhere, if someone wants to bump it up for me :)

Guest Gump

i used to post reviews but now i can't cos i can't listen to anything cos of my gay home internets and work just won't let me

no you havent..pfft, maybe it would be benefitial you spent more time "hanging out" with other artists who havent deepthroated the boc chAIN you arrogant cock.

Guest Max
YEAH I KNOW!!!!

LET'S START A REVOLUTION WHERE WE ATTACK EVERYTHING WE HAVE AN OPINION ABOUT!!!

THE INTERNET HAS SAVED US!!!!!!

even though i think commenting is not necessary, as creation is based on a decision of the creator, not of any commentors or publicity, i also think that commenting is a good thing - not aiming at any direction of comments being.

but is it your intention to equal "having an opinion" with "doing an attack" ?

I second max being cool, he is, he doesnt follow trends.his music is lush, he is a korona, he says what he thinks, a rarity!!

Guest art school faggot
no you havent..pfft, maybe it would be benefitial you spent more time "hanging out" with other artists who havent deepthroated the boc chAIN you arrogant cock.

maybe it would be beneficial for you to get a fucking clue. oh no someone else calling me a boc ripoff based on music i released last year. i will surely cry myself to sleep.

Let's deepthroat the acid chain, or the squarepusher chain, or the vsnares chain.

stupid.

and when someone finally tries to come out with the hottest shit on the block it sounds like an autechre album with hip hop drums.

Archived