IGNORED

Going Veggie Again!

spunktronics

So i've decided to go veggie again!

I was veggie for about 5 years until i broke and ate some bacon....mmmmmm I've eaten meat for about 7 years now

Not doing it for ethical reasons or anything i just find i eat better, make better food and generally feel much healthier...

I do eat fish tho, so technically i'm not a full blown veggie, I just love our sea dwelling freinds too much!

Thoughts?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

Gayest thread I've read on here today but I'm just getting started. From what I've seen around here lately, I'm sure I will find something more worthless in no time.

EDIT:I have zero problems with vegans and the like, this is just a stupid thread.

Eat some meat just a few times a week, maybe some bacon too if you like (and who doesn't) along with lots of fruits and vegetables. Eat almonds, and avocados for sure, NEVER eat wheat, and drink 3/4 of a gallon of water a day. Food will never taste better, and you'll feel great.

Gayest thread I've read on here today but I'm just getting started. From what I've seen around here lately, I'm sure I will find something more worthless in no time.

EDIT:I have zero problems with vegans and the like, this is just a stupid thread.

That is offensive to veggies and gays!

I don't think there is anything wrong with asking what peoples thoughts are...

lol

"i'm going veggie! ok, i'm not actually really going veggie cos i eat some types of animal... what are you thoughts on that?"

sorry perhaps i should have been more specific like, " I'm going land dwelling animal free, ie: pigs, lambs, chickens, cows etc..."

don't listen to em, op. people will snark about anything, here.

it's odd how easy i find it being vegetarian. i've been vego for 7 or 8 years now. started when i was 14

you eat fish though eh?

Hi my name Miim McClure, you may know me from such threads as "Chrome OS Music Apps" and "Hey here's some tracks I made earlier this year!". :emotawesomepm9:

All don't under the influence of meat, milk and tap water...

don't listen to em, op. people will snark about anything, here.

it's odd how easy i find it being vegetarian. i've been vego for 7 or 8 years now. started when i was 14

you eat fish though eh?

lab grown fish made from stem cells so it's ok i suppose

FYI If you eat fish but not meat you are a Pescetarian not a Vegetarian.

Yes please people stop fucking this up. If you eat meat you aren't a vegetarian.

Pescetarian not a Vegetarian.

^^^

And I'm so tired of all these bleeding heart celiacs. I eat wheat and I feel great. I'm not saying that you are making it up, but there is nothing wrong with it for me, or 132 out of 133 people.

Also, do you honestly think that eating wheat is worse than massive deforestation, just so everyone on earth can eat a quarter pounder? More than the entire global population could survive on the grain we grow and feed to our meat.

That is offensive to veggies and gays!

also to gay veggies...

If you're doing it because you find yourself unable to keep an stable and healthy diet when eating meat, you should maybe plan on a more balanced diet or something instead of ditching meat forever

IMO

That is the exact reason why I am doing it! It makes me plan a better healthier diet, than having the easy option of something processed or convinient and probably meaty...

Archived