IGNORED

iPhone 5C

Rubin Farr

Totally with last 3 posts. I currently rock this & shall continue to for the immediate future. Give a fuck about a smart phone. (most of the time)

LG-Cosmos-VN-250.jpg

You wouldn't be laughing if you saw how fast I can text.

This is going slightly off topic, but does anyone know of a keyboard that's faster than Swiftkey -

For those that don't know it, as well as doing the usual predictive text to auto-complete words and error correct, it also predicts the most likely next word based on your previous typing techniques. It also has a swype-like mode, though I can't really get on with that method of typing.

But yeah, does anyone know of anything -even- faster ?

You wouldn't be laughing if you saw how fast I can text.

This is going slightly off topic, but does anyone know of a keyboard that's faster than Swiftkey -

For those that don't know it, as well as doing the usual predictive text to auto-complete words and error correct, it also predicts the most likely next word based on your previous typing techniques. It also has a swype-like mode, though I can't really get on with that method of typing.

But yeah, does anyone know of anything -even- faster ?

I'm not sure if its any faster, bit Google Keyboard isn't a bad choice.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.inputmethod.latin&hl=en

Guest jasondonervan

Just sold my 64GB iPhone 5. I got it ridiculously cheap on a 'staff leaver' upgrade from my last job (I would never have paid the full price for a 64GB model myself), so I was always down to make a profit. Prior to the Apple announcement, I was a bit concerned that a 5S (or alternative cheaper model) would seriously dent the potential buyer interest in mine, but it ended up being completely the opposite. I actually had more watchers/chancer emails asking to drop the price the morning after the announcement. Someone swooped in and paid my full asking price, so I'm happy.

Kinda glad to be out of the Apple game, in terms of phones. I love the form factor of my iPad Mini and use it every single day, but even so I might start looking around at some Android tablets to see what else is out there.

Archived