IGNORED

a track i made in reason 2.0

andihow

I had a slow week at work and managed to do this between tasks. Never posted anything I've made here before so I thought why not. I may have gotten too cheese with the strings, let me know what you think kthxbye

[sc5]127655194[/sc5]

thank you for the nice remarks everyone. feeling inspired to make more now

beautifull man, quit your job! what's doing these distortions? scream 4?

yes all the drums are reason samples put thru scream 4 with the bitcrusher setting. here is the reason file, i dont think you need anything extra to open it if anyone wants to take a poke around, i opened it up in reason 5 at home to export it so if youre running earler then that it might not work. i can get the 2.0 file from work tho if anyone wants :)

https://mega.co.nz/#!sZlwzCxb!NzLgu3reaxUMw7iqAGVdJERtkX4j-KZYLeeZ90Q1CCg

thank you for the nice remarks everyone. feeling inspired to make more now

beautifull man, quit your job! what's doing these distortions? scream 4?

yes all the drums are reason samples put thru scream 4 with the bitcrusher setting. here is the reason file, i dont think you need anything extra to open it if anyone wants to take a poke around, i opened it up in reason 5 at home to export it so if youre running earler then that it might not work. i can get the 2.0 file from work tho if anyone wants :)

https://mega.co.nz/#!sZlwzCxb!NzLgu3reaxUMw7iqAGVdJERtkX4j-KZYLeeZ90Q1CCg

what a privilege man, thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

Lots of cool variation. I like how most of the track feels like a breakdown. I don't see what is wrong with the strings. That said, I'm listening from external laptop speakers at the moment. They're pretty top notch, but not as good as my headset or anything. I quite like the ending as well. Could easily fit into a video game. What did you use for the pizzicato?

Lots of cool variation. I like how most of the track feels like a breakdown. I don't see what is wrong with the strings. That said, I'm listening from external laptop speakers at the moment. They're pretty top notch, but not as good as my headset or anything. I quite like the ending as well. Could easily fit into a video game. What did you use for the pizzicato?

cheers! its just the standard reason string (or violin - cant remember) pizz preset from the sampler module. thought it sounded nice and plain.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I liked arcs turbot , nice distorted beat and great movement in the melodies and the pizzicato strings are fine to me. second track 63 cool fm i dont really like the main bassline sound is cool but the melodies dont really go anywhere and beat is weak.

Archived