IGNORED

Sexy Anima

Dpek

compliments are the worst/most selfish thing you can give to an artist. It only makes you look good. It does no good at all to the artist.

maaaan, I really appreciate these kind of words :) favourite? really? I didn't think this was possible for anyone. thanks thanks thanks :)

your music is so fucking awesome man. One of my favourite tracks of all time. Keep up the good work!

compliments are the worst/most selfish thing you can give to an artist. It only makes you look good. It does no good at all to the artist. plus it makes other artists feel bad and jealous...

lol. Yeah I do like compliments, like good sincere compliments, not just someone brushing off saying good job. I don't get enough these days, it seems these days people are intentionally not liking my facebook posts and such. I really don't care though, not gonna stop me from making more music or giving constructive criticisms.

Ok, finished a song that has been rolling on my computer for a while. Enjoy peoples :)

how do you make those cripy glitch type sounds in the beginning? i hear those all the time, and i never get into the workflow to make them.

I personally think that just a comment - it doesn't matter if it's constructive, critical, praising - is something that keeps me going. Because the worst thing is ignorance and ignorance speaks for itself. So if I get a comment I take it as a compliment in every aspect even if it's a bad one and if it's a good one then even better. A comment means that a person took time and listened to the whole track so my mission is accomplished. I then go on making more and more tracks :) Nobody likes to be ignored and it is seriously the number one reason why people lose interest in music making.

Skibby, I made those sounds with a spring toy car like one of these:

Toy-car-automobile-race-2-alloy-car-mode

Then I just recorded winding it up and releasing it and stuff and sampled the fuck out of it :D Added some kicks and snares and voila - crispy and glitchy. It helps if you EQ it on high frequencies.

Edit: But this is just one method. In some other tracks I also crumbled paper, aluminium foil, shaked my salted, etc.

I'd make music even if nobody listens to it. I enjoy listening to my own music. It's a fun learning process. It's not about how good of a track you can make, it's about how different and better tracks you can make in the future. It's an iterative process. Art is a form of communication. Some people write books even if they don't ever publish it, others only create art if there is an audience. There aren't any absolutes especially in art, all personal preferences.

Then I just recorded winding it up and releasing it and stuff and sampled the fuck out of it :D Added some kicks and snares and voila - crispy and glitchy. It helps if you EQ it on high frequencies.

Edit: But this is just one method. In some other tracks I also crumbled paper, aluminium foil, shaked my salted, etc.

great! which microphone did you used?

Guest sonnyskare

Dude this is a beautiful track. I can't imagine how much work is put into these types of tracks. I enjoyed listening to this very much :)

Keep on making music man!

Actually man, if I don't count a large pause I had between starting this track and coming back to it to finish it, I'd say it took me around 3 or 4 days. Which isn't much in my opinion. It took me 2 or 3 weeks to finish some other tracks.

Thanks all of ya :) very appreciated

Archived