IGNORED

annoying forum bug/issue

oscillik

I've never checked if you can turn it off completely. As far as I could tell you need to go into full edit and uncheck the box for each post. That may make it ever so slightly less annoying for people who get annoyed at that sort of thing.

Posted from my PC running Windows 7 you douche

I just downloaded Tapatalk on my phone to say fuck you. One push of a button to go to settings, then third field from the top goes like SIGNATURE, check NO. Three touches both for tablet and phone.

Yeah I've been using tapatalk for a while now turned that sig off before the first post...

I've never checked if you can turn it off completely. As far as I could tell you need to go into full edit and uncheck the box for each post. That may make it ever so slightly less annoying for people who get annoyed at that sort of thing.

Posted from my PC running Windows 7 you douche

I just downloaded Tapatalk on my phone to say fuck you. One push of a button to go to settings, then third field from the top goes like SIGNATURE, check NO. Three touches both for tablet and phone.

Yeah I've been using tapatalk for a while now turned that sig off before the first post...

How-To-Karate-Chop-Wood.jpg

Never happened to me, but I still find it infinitely annoying that on firefox I cant press tab and then enter to post my comment.

Yeah I can't do that on Chrome either.

Not sure what you mean? Can you give me an example? Are you talking about the tab index of the fields, and not being able to tab into the rich text editor?

• 2 months later...

Every now and then, I get this happen to me, where there are no dots next to the topic titles which means that I can't click on it and go to the next unread post.

When it happens, it does this for days, and sometimes weeks on end. It's incredibly frustrating. It also carries over to multiple computers, and different browsers.

96y4div.jpg

this issue is back again, has been for a few days now

Yeah, sorry - Tapatalk update on Friday, and I forgot (again) to recache the skins afterwards (it says it does that automagically, but apparently not). Should be sorted out by the time I finish posting this message.

Archived