IGNORED

lofi thing

quire

Nice. I like the atmosphere here. Sounds like a gray and rainy, melancholic day. The change somewhere around 1:30 suprised me a bit, I was not expecting this to turn into a bit more energetic d'n'b -kinda thing but it works really nicely. I can't really think of anything to complain about. At first I thought there was a bit too much reverb on drums and things but It actually sounds good so why change it.

Nice.

Guest brendyman

Huh, I've never heard of AudioMulch before. This sounds reallly nice, especially that change that comes in at 1:30ish. My only complaint is that it sounds a tiny bit cluttered at the beginning, but even then it's not that bad.

For me, I think the cherry on top for this track is that pad you have on top that really chimes in around 1:00 after the dissonant bit. If I were you, and I'm not, I'd make it more in your face, and simply not die out really, and grow and evolve through the track.

great track! the pad is really nice and give it some great depth. makes me a bit curious about audiomulch, i love stuff where you can connect things however you want like in that pic. only software i ever used like that was psycle, a free tracker. everything's plug-in routing should be like that imo

anyway the track has great vibes

Very good! I love the Tangerine Dream pads and the triangle wave thing. Very pretty sound design!

The bass is maybe a bit too upfront, but I guess that's up to taste (I can't mix worth beans so disregard what I say).

The second track is a bit more monotonous, but I like the Draft 7.30-ish sounds!

Archived