IGNORED

Musicians' Backstage Rider Requirements

Joyrex

Mainly to accommodate his smoking which we weren't sure if we could fully deliver on. Ironically, Merzbow's rider specified that the venue had to be completely smoke free which it was anyway.

The only thing I know is that when Aphex played in the Netherlands in 2007 he was asked what he would like to have on stage (could be anything). Apparently he only mumbled "lotsa strobes". That was it.

On stage he only had one lightbulb next to him (+ a bottle of coke and some beers), and there was indeed a ridiculous amount of strobes constantly.

Denver 1997 on-stage requirements:

Extension cord

Foam pad to lay on

Mainly to accommodate his smoking which we weren't sure if we could fully deliver on. Ironically, Merzbow's rider specified that the venue had to be completely smoke free which it was anyway.

Haha, yeah I've had a guy threatening to go back to the airport 30 minutes before his set if he wasn't allowed to smoke on stage ("It's in my contract!", it wasn't).

My dealings with littlebig have been nothing but pleasant, great guys!

Archived