IGNORED

attn: acid makers

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I enjoyed cash madrid jive's tracks so much I decided to make some sort of entry myself. It's called One Hour Acid because it was done in the last hour (also why the mix is awful) - I'll probably tie up the beginning and end in the morning and make it a 'complete' track.

http://navidson.experimedia.net/junk/one_hour_acid.mp3

Enjoy

I wouldn't say the mix was awful at all! Very nice mate. What did you use for this? VSTs? edit: Just wanted to say I DON'T like them strings! Get rid of 'em! The rest of the track's quality....

It sounded awful to my fatigued 3am ears last night ;)

And I like the strings, so they're staying in. Nyah! :P But I'll do another string-less track for you later on to make up for it.

:sorcerer::sorcerer::sorcerer::sorcerer::sorcerer:

Finally got my Audacity sorted out.. i was exporting in 6000000MHz which is why it crashed like a baseball to a batsman Phace!>?

Megan%20Big%20Burger.JPG

BURGER BITE DANCE ACID

dance.gif

BUGER BITE DANCE ACID

dance.gif

dance.gif

dance.gif

Do I have to use a 303 or can I use a 303-like VST? I had a good track going with a demo version of something but its too hard to reproduce so Im just going to fix it with a different machine thats not really a 303 but sounds similar. I really dont like the sound of ABL either, and it has too frequent of drop-outs. I was using phoscyon which is much fatter.

lol that sneaky acid is really annoying, but in a b-movie funny way.

i was digging all the other tunes too!

i'm still messing about with my synths and shit, trying to make some nice sounds, completely stuck with all those vsti's. i want to try them all!

I really dont like the sound of ABL either, and it has too frequent of drop-outs. I was using phoscyon which is much fatter.

ARE YOU INSANE???? DON'T like the ABL??? The Phoscyon isn't even a proper VSTi by some accounts - just a Rebirth rip off with a fancy GUI or something. Anyway, AudioRealism Bassline Pro is the best 303 emulation I've ever heard. The demo version is pretty much unusable though due to the drop-outs. You can probably find a dodgy version on Soulseek, or BitComet....

:sorcerer::sorcerer::sorcerer::sorcerer::sorcerer:

Finally got my Audacity sorted out.. i was exporting in 6000000MHz which is why it crashed like a baseball to a batsman Phace!>?

Megan%20Big%20Burger.JPG

BURGER BITE DANCE ACID

dance.gif

BUGER BITE DANCE ACID

dance.gif

dance.gif

dance.gif

Quality mate! Love the Analord-y type beat, nice punchy kicks, wicked resonant acid, that build up in the middle to the "acieed!" break - fucking well good mate! I was dancing.

NEW SLAB OF ACID

tinasbluz.jpg

HELLO ACID

-

BCM check out The Kosmik Kommando Song - Reach Inside on the Machine Codes Series, i lifted the Beats out of that and onto my tr-707

I really dont like the sound of ABL either, and it has too frequent of drop-outs. I was using phoscyon which is much fatter.

ARE YOU INSANE???? DON'T like the ABL??? The Phoscyon isn't even a proper VSTi by some accounts - just a Rebirth rip off with a fancy GUI or something. Anyway, AudioRealism Bassline Pro is the best 303 emulation I've ever heard. The demo version is pretty much unusable though due to the drop-outs. You can probably find a dodgy version on Soulseek, or BitComet....

I'd rather not steal. Anyways, I just realized a had an OKAY one which I would rather use than ABL demo (not pro). I really just like the distortion on phoscyon to be honest, can anybody reccomend me a good distortion? (cheap or free)

NEW SLAB OF ACID

tinasbluz.jpg

HELLO ACID

-

BCM check out The Kosmik Kommando Song - Reach Inside on the Machine Codes Series, i lifted the Beats out of that and onto my tr-707

I've not got that Kosmik Kommando track - I'll try and find on Soulseek....

Anyway, quality tunage and acidage as usual mate! Love the beginning especially - nice env mod tweaking....

fun stuff.

I made a lill sumptin sumptin just now in renoise with tbl , bassline & phosycon(sp?) + 808 kit & some synth run through feedback & shit.

it's unfinished but me likes:

http://sisforawesome.com/upload/files/25/U...lugpertacid.mp3

Nice track and that mate, but I'm telling you all - The Phoscyon is shite! Sounds like Rebirth (not necessarily a bad thing, but when there's ABL Pro around......). Try it out! And read all the discussion as to whether the Phoscyon is a real VSTi or just a bit of a joke done by someone for a laugh...

Anyway, like the beats mate, nice melody, good acid lines (should have been ABL though!). Nicely done.

Edit: QUOTE FROM AUDIOREALISM FORUM:

"Guys!! seriously...This [the Phoscyon] is vaporware!

Take a good look on the GUI and you will notice some strange things Wink It's even GUI parts of the VariOS 303 from Roland. It is probably a Borg or Zorg Modification of the 303.

Dont buy this crap...It is FAKE damn it!

The site came from nowhere with a flashy GUI and some sound demos..

Guys think!

/Robert"

Hey BCM, actually I used the audiorealism plugin! not Phoscyon, I thought I used it, but in the end the tracks was already full enough. I really like the simpler audiorealism bassline aswell.

Fucking hell! Shows what I know! Please discount anything bad I may have said...... :ok:

fun stuff.

I made a lill sumptin sumptin just now in renoise with tbl , bassline & phosycon(sp?) + 808 kit & some synth run through feedback & shit.

Nice track and that mate, but I'm telling you all - The Phoscyon is shite! Sounds like Rebirth (not necessarily a bad thing, but when there's ABL Pro around......). Try it out! And read all the discussion as to whether the Phoscyon is a real VSTi or just a bit of a joke done by someone for a laugh...

Anyway, like the beats mate, nice melody, good acid lines (should have been ABL though!). Nicely done.

Take a good look on the GUI and you will notice some strange things Wink It's even GUI parts of the VariOS 303 from Roland. It is probably a Borg or Zorg Modification of the 303.

Guys think!

/Robert"

so first you're telling that it sounds like rebirth, and in the next setence you're telling that your not even sure if it exists or that it is vaporware? that's pretty dumb, because the full version is already released for a while and there is a demo-version you could try if you didn't believe that it exists..

and indeed its not a perfect 303 emulation, but it got LOADS of good features (devilfish-style envelopes, a pretty complex arp, etc), imo its not a bad plugin at all!

maybe first check something out before you go around telling everyone that its shit or that it doesn't even exist...

burger bite acid = :sad:

no it was a hat tip to you, fool.

-

my internet is playing up at home but this morning i did a fucking squeltchie belter mohterfucker intitled "COWBELLsACIDS' it has a whole lotta cowbell and a whole lotta lead 303 and zoom 123 midi sounding slap bass.. all hardonware and it'\ll all give you a hardon

if i get the net up and running later, you better run away coz this is THE sqeutchyest lead 303 you'll ever hear, in the key of E, saying that.... you better drop E to cope with this badboy.

-

BCM if your on msn or google talk add me

mr_j_brownstoneAThotmail.com / smojphaceATgmail.com

-

wurd out-

fun stuff.

Guys think!

/Robert"

so first you're telling that it sounds like rebirth, and in the next setence you're telling that your not even sure if it exists or that it is vaporware? that's pretty dumb, because the full version is already released for a while and there is a demo-version you could try if you didn't believe that it exists..

and indeed its not a perfect 303 emulation, but it got LOADS of good features (devilfish-style envelopes, a pretty complex arp, etc), imo its not a bad plugin at all!

maybe first check something out before you go around telling everyone that its shit or that it doesn't even exist...

I know it exists now. I am sorry and I am bad.

Well fuck this shit. Im sick and tired of wondering if the 303 emulation I use sounds like a 303 so Im going to give up on acid forever because I think its pointless unless I have a 303. I would rather explore other places on my computer setup than acid.

And can anybody reccomend a good distortion thats cheap (or free if Its something ive never tried)?

burger bite acid = :sad:

no it was a hat tip to you, fool.

-

my internet is playing up at home but this morning i did a fucking squeltchie belter mohterfucker intitled "COWBELLsACIDS' it has a whole lotta cowbell and a whole lotta lead 303 and zoom 123 midi sounding slap bass.. all hardonware and it'\ll all give you a hardon

if i get the net up and running later, you better run away coz this is THE sqeutchyest lead 303 you'll ever hear, in the key of E, saying that.... you better drop E to cope with this badboy.

-

BCM if your on msn or google talk add me

mr_j_brownstoneAThotmail.com / smojphaceATgmail.com

-

wurd out-

Not on either at the moment mate, but do have a gmail account so will sort out GoogleTalk and add you dude.

Easy.

Guest Aunt Acid
Well fuck this shit. Im sick and tired of wondering if the 303 emulation I use sounds like a 303 so Im going to give up on acid forever because I think its pointless unless I have a 303. I would rather explore other places on my computer setup than acid.

And can anybody reccomend a good distortion thats cheap (or free if Its something ive never tried)?

i downloaded a demo copy of audiorealism's bassline yesterday, it sounds pretty much identical to the real 303. I actually prefer audiorealism to the 303 - because you can edit patterns as text files and then import them back into abl - great fun!

I'm working on a track right now using the real 303 and the software - it'll soon be spot the difference time!

(edit) I think i'll buy a full copy now!

Archived