IGNORED

Make a baby lyrics?

HexagonSun

I think is by default

You think is

by default?

Beautiful?

I need bad tripples?

Spaniard here trying to guess what the hell they say. Literal and creative transcriptions accepted in the thread

I think is by default You think is by default? Beautiful? I need bad tripples? Spaniard here trying to guess what the hell they say. Literal and creative transcriptions accepted in the thread

Girl: I think it's by the food.

Man: You think it's...

Girl: By the food.

Man: By the food you eat?

Girl: Yes.

Man: What kind of food do you have to eat... to have a baby?

Girl: It's just any kind really. Carrots... and eat vegetables. And then.. and mix it with gravy and then eat it. And then you can have bread, and something, but you've got to have bread every day, if you want to get a baby.

Girl: That's what my mum said.

Man: But haven't you eaten all these things yourself?

Girl: Yes!

Man: But you didn't get a baby...

Girl: No <laughing>, 'cause I'm not a woman. And you see, only womans can get it.

Guest kymppinetti

I think is by default You think is by default? Beautiful? I need bad tripples? Spaniard here trying to guess what the hell they say. Literal and creative transcriptions accepted in the thread

And then.. and mix it with gravy and then eat it.

I could try that.

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

I think is by default You think is by default? Beautiful? I need bad tripples?

potential sig

lol

@3:06

I think is by default You think is by default? Beautiful? I need bad tripples?

potential sig

lol

@3:06

In the raw audio, as the girl says the first line, you can tell by her voice she is smiling, and the whole dialog is friendly and happy. But in the Aphex track (just as he did on the other HAB tracks) the music sounds very melancholy, and now when the girl talks, she sounds sad or afraid. I love the juxtaposition of the two feelings!

Girl: I think it's by the food.

Man: You think it's...

Girl: By the food.

Man: By the food you eat?

Girl: Yes.

Man: What kind of food do you have to eat... to have a baby?

Girl: It's just any kind really. Carrots... and eat vegetables. And then.. and mix it with gravy and then eat it. And then you can have bread, and something, but you've got to have bread every day, if you want to get a baby.

Girl: That's what my mum said.

Man: But haven't you eaten all these things yourself?

Girl: Yes!

Man: But you didn't get a baby...

Girl: No <laughing>, 'cause I'm not a woman. And you see, only womans can get it.

I couldn´t get the right ones after 1000 listenings, now it makes sense... thanks for the transcription ;)

I wonder if any of the people featured in Aphex's HAB/Baby tracks have heard themselves in the recordings over the years. If Children Talking was made ~1962, then those kids are in their early/mid 60s by now.

How weird would that be? You're 62 years old, walking down the street, a car drives by playing Mashed Potatoes, and YOUR 8-year old voice is the main feature!

Archived