5. Loss of Consciousness

6. 35zero

7. darkenergy

8. The Acid Murders

9. Overwatch

10. Lower

11. Structure

Electronic mood music

For his fifth LP, Anodyne has returned to his roots, combining the rawness and genre mash-ups of 1996's Ultramack 005 and the moody darkrave of 2010's Corrosion, determined not to concentrate too heavily on any particular style or genre.

"I wanted to write what's in my head and capture that bittersweet, melancholic mood when you can just about see something positive through the darkness".

Available to pre-order from http://www.acroplane.org from Monday 1st June 2015. Those who pre-order will receive instant delivery of track two, Anatomy of a Joke.

The album will then be released on the Acroplane store on Monday 15th June.

It will then hit Bleep, Boomkat, Juno, Addictech and all other good online music stores one week later.

• 2 weeks later...

I like the description of mashing up the ultramack 5 album. I was only listening to that the other day, some whopper tunes on that album. Gonna get this now.

Now also available from Bleep, Juno, Itunes etc..

Some nice words about it from Bleep

"A back-to-basics reassessment of sonic grounding from anodyne as breakbeat syncopations and acid hooks come to the fore for this 11-track joyride through the influences that constructed his standpoint. With an overarching mood of melancholia (something anodyne specifically set out to achieve), The Love Album perfectly captures the unnerving but invigorating sensation of bundling down a concrete staircase into an early-hours dark-rave. By avoiding genre pigeonholing, anodyne wins out with a record that is bold and unflinching."

Archived