IGNORED

New warpy good feeling electro stuffs

lala

Havent been here for ages.. been away from home a lot.

Got a 101. and a nice mixing desk. and a lexicon. wooooooooooooooooooop. finally writing stuff i like the sound of. get in.

Nippon Breaker Squad. Holy Roland Trinity ftw.

https://soundcloud.com/complexminimal/nippon-breaker-squad

1765476476 6. Still love this tune after ages. must be a good un then!. woop.

https://soundcloud.com/complexminimal/1765476476-6a

Really cool tracks!! I like them both. Checking out the rest of your soundcloud.

I'm having a really weird problem with playback though. Anything I play on soundcloud gives me distortion out of the right channel. It's not just your soundcloud either. No problems off my desktop player.

This is probably very loud compared to the others. i need to do a volume check/master them before i put them up properly. All the tracks are subject to change, im never happy with them!

very boom electro

Ive started writing a tune a day, and this has made me leave the crap ones and finish off the good ones... a good tactic for me

Cheers for the comments guys. its taken me a while to start getting happy with my output

cheers. i need to check the eq and levels and then i'll try send it to dave clarke or something.

im having trouble in my room with the EQ. i cant tell how i should mix the tracks. nippon breakers & day 20 are the newest.. i know they are bass heavy but are they too bass heavy? (and too soft in the highs?)

Well I listened to them on my m50x headphones which kind favor bass so it's hard to say 100% but yeah could probably use some eq tweaking to bring out the highs a bit more, but i didn't find the bass overpowering or anything.

i had them really loud today, i'll do it again with fresh ears tomorrow. although im getting dragged into late night already... enjoying myself listening back to my tunes :)

heres two more, that are quite dark & acidic. i guess a bit like Lory D. ive kept them private because they arent complete yet - the links should work. just not embedded player . i need to inject some funk into them a bit....

both made with modular synths

reminds me a bit like lift music

thanks! nihonjin breakdance squad took me from Friday so I should hopefully have some more soon. Trying to finish a tune a day really helped me speed up the process.

Here are some half finished wotsits.. braindancey electro acidy jazz. I always do the drums last, so those are the weakest links always in my WIPs, ignore them a bit :emb:

Its private again so just try the link, should work

Archived