IGNORED

I blame Joe Rogan and comedians for the state of things in America

YO303

Their heart was in the right place but they pushed too hard and now they have given bigots and true idiots the right tools to promote their sick agenda

I just hope that now when they look at their fans behavior online they reject them and their hateful ideas as loudly as they went against PC culture.

of course you need two to tango ..

just dont fall for it, remember who you are deep down, you are neither a SJWs nor a Alt-righter, all of that shit is fake, be the better person and jump off the train, settle down in a nice english field and stay there till its all over, and the more people the more fun we can have.

Swings and roundabouts. People will find a reason for their hateful bullshit and people will be offended by thing because they want to.

Just make up your own mind about things.Society is pushing forward, don't like dopes tell you it's worse than ever.

who specifically are you talking about, which guests? Aside from idiots like McInnes and Yianopoulos, who were already vocal and pretty recognisable to begin with, and hardly needed Rogan to help them do anything.

how is rogan promoting bigotry?

he isnt but in his efforts against PC culture he armed them.

Bad rational is bad rational, if theyre racist or illogically politically correct both deserve a lampooning. You want to blame Jesus for westboro baptist church?

i wont shirk the label social justice warrior. i think in this nuclear age progress is a necessity. people need to become reasonable and ethical or the world doesn't stand a chance. honestly it's clear to me that that's how it is. human rights and morality are not constructs of religion or philosophy, it is apparent to all of us that someone is that other person, and that is the kernel of morality. being able to sort out the particulars is another matter. philosophers and spiritualists, i believe, were wrong to seek an infallible source of morality. that is because it is up to the processing of the mind to sort out the nature of any given ethical choice, and those situations and choices can get quite hairy and unclear.

*inhale* so... yeah, fuck bigots in their callous asses. depriving a generalized group of their perceived dignity for your amusement is a selfish, twattish thing to do.

now, that said... comedy is a special thing. i've now made my beliefs clear, but: i think in comedy racism may get a pass, if done correctly. racism is actually quite common in standup comedy. joe rogan is actually remarkably clean in that respect.

i dont know how it works, im just saying. i dont have a problem with racism in comedy, even though i despise prejudice and similar behaviors. i think comedy has a way of pouring a healing energy on that particularly dangerous zone of human psychology.

i dont know what particular thing rogan said regarding pc culture. do you think he was protecting comedy?

how is rogan promoting bigotry?

he isnt but in his efforts against PC culture he armed them.

Bad rational is bad rational, if theyre racist or illogically politically correct both deserve a lampooning. You want to blame Jesus for westboro baptist church?

No you see few years ago comedians were getting in trouble cause people found certain jokes offensive and those who were offended pushed for censorship and the comedians fought back with a massive campaign against PC culture which was successful cause the majority of people agreed with the comedians, this shitty war went on for years and everything was pretty normal and peaceful and rationa upl 'till the black lives matter thing happened and that was when the weapons the comedians used against PC culture are now being used by bigots, not only that but they also wave the flag of the comedians which i think its a disgrace cause they hijacked something noble as defending the arts and turned it into what you see in the comments online everyday.

Rogan didnt do anything bad, i guess its just bad angle i took in this thread, im just talking about the current state of things and how we should be strong and dont fall for it.

Im not talking about watmm either, its just that the online presence of "the other side " of the PC culture is becoming really hateful, not fun at all, its like they are doing a MDE, its actual hate.

Archived