IGNORED

analogue downs

Guest Mr. Modular

TIMMEH!!!

one of your worst tracks i've heard that you posted here so far, but still it was pretty good. and it loads better near the end (once that fat round bassline joins the whimpy thin little high sound). that little 'form walk' track you posted earlier is much better tho. i'm not really into those extremely detuned, dissonant anal log melodies..

also, nice little cymru-beats-remix-thing-half-bear-half-machine-half-man-on-meth :))

Guest Mr. Modular
TIMMEH!!!

one of your worst tracks i've heard that you posted here so far, but still it was pretty good. and it loads better near the end (once that fat round bassline joins the whimpy thin little high sound). that little 'form walk' track you posted earlier is much better tho. i'm not really into those extremely detuned, dissonant anal log melodies..

also, nice little cymru-beats-remix-thing-half-bear-half-machine-half-man-on-meth :))

Well yeah, it's just a joke innit :) So stupid it's retarded.

I think it's brilliant.. very funny track. i like atonality when it's performed well, and i have to say it was in this case.

Where the fuck did you get a hold of a moogerfooging fenix? you dont happen to live next door to aphex?

Guest Mr. Modular

They were in fact very cheap when they were first made. Much more expensive if you buy them now. I paid about 900/1000 quid for it...

Mate, this is wicked! Especially the 2nd half - when the bass line comes in with the little acid squiggles! Love it.

Keep going fella.... :grin:

Archived