IGNORED

Bluetooth Headphones

o00o

Anyone have any experience with the Sennheiser Momentum 4s? I'm tired of wired headphones when traveling, and I will be traveling a bit more for work this year.

can't get better than these.... excellent quality/price ratio... I notice some artifacts on extremely high frequencies but besides that... I bet no ipod user could tell the difference... I've let them get wet and fell plenty of times, still good as new, have them for about 4 years now... battery wise as well, no difference from when I bought them... incredibly light, use them daily for several hours straight and they don't make my ears hurt... they fit like a glove ?

https://www.ultimate-wireless.com/product-page/motorola-vervebuds-120-true-wireless-headphones

4ede0c_4c5eadc552bb42cb971ef7e39ac3de81_mv2.jpg.f83381e8adab4a7b1b17c5612e136751.jpg

• Like 1

I've always bought pretty cheap bt earbuds because I only use them for hiking/walking/workout and I'm afraid I'll break them easily.  The only problem I've had is the bt reception cutting out when my phone is in my pocket and I'm trucking it up/down a hill in the woods or something.  Is this a non-issue with expensive bt buds?  Or will I always have this problem?

23 minutes ago, cloud capture said:

I've always bought pretty cheap bt earbuds because I only use them for hiking/walking/workout and I'm afraid I'll break them easily.  The only problem I've had is the bt reception cutting out when my phone is in my pocket and I'm trucking it up/down a hill in the woods or something.  Is this a non-issue with expensive bt buds?  Or will I always have this problem?

with mine I usually go to other rooms and don't even realize the phone is not with me... but yeah that pocket stuff happens once in a while, but I think that depends on the phone (transmitter), like, shitty BT 'antenna'...

Edited by cruising for burgers
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, cruising for burgers said:

can't get better than these.... excellent quality/price ratio... I notice some artifacts on extremely high frequencies but besides that... I bet no ipod user could tell the difference... I've let them get wet and fell plenty of times, still good as new, have them for about 4 years now... battery wise as well, no difference from when I bought them... incredibly light, use them daily for several hours straight and they don't make my ears hurt... they fit like a glove ?

https://www.ultimate-wireless.com/product-page/motorola-vervebuds-120-true-wireless-headphones

4ede0c_4c5eadc552bb42cb971ef7e39ac3de81_mv2.jpg.f83381e8adab4a7b1b17c5612e136751.jpg

I have some buds, but I want proper headphones for traveling so that people can see straight away not to bother talking to me.

Plus headphones are much cooler for wearing and not listening to anything.

23 hours ago, cruising for burgers said:

these look cool, thx for the link, but:

Sleek and compact earbuds for your modest lifestyle

oh fuck off motorola

• Confused 1