IGNORED

Raime - Tooth

http://blackesteverblack.bigcartel.com/product/raime-i-tooth-i-blackestlp014-2xlp

BLACKESTLP014_Packshot_border_hi.jpg?fit

Raime’s second album, Tooth, arrives June 10, 2016 on 2xLP, CD and digital formats. The widescreen melancholia of their 2012 debut, Quarter Turns Over A Living Line, gives way to an urgent and focussed futurism, in the shape of eight fiercely uptempo, minimal, meticulously crafted electro-acoustic rhythm tracks. The DNA of dub-techno, garage/grime and post-hardcore rock music spliced into sleek and predatory new forms.

Was fairly disappointed with the first album, after their really strong EP releases.

The press release makes this sound rather tasty though (that's the point tho innit) so I'll keep an ear out for more previews

Ya first album was disappointing but i keep coming back to it?? Kool excited for another release Blackest eva Black + Triangle have put out some great stuff in this vein in the past five years.

• 1 month later...

with all the talk about this, you'd think it would be amazing, repetitive, thought i could hear the same theme coming through

in at least 3 of the tracks. not bad, but not great either, bedroom antics more like.

• 1 month later...

Archived