Join WATMM Now!

Register and Subscribe now for as little 3.00 USD for one year to gain Supporting Member access. We also have other subscription packages to choose from that grant you extra abilities and features.

A subscription is required in order to post, reply to posts, start topics, search, and other features.

By joining and subscribing, you are helping support the forums, as well enable us to add new features and enhancements (and maintain them).

Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

To sign up for a subscription package, click your user name in the upper right, and choose "Client Area". Then, choose a package that suits your needs.

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Peak
what's this?

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#26 caldrax

caldrax

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • 0 topics
  • Joined 18-December 16
  • PSN:caldrax
  • Steam:caldrax
  • 3DS Friend Code:2122-9711-7816
  • Wii U Username:caldrax

Posted 05 April 2017 - 09:26 PM

Got my vinyl, listening to it for the first time right now. I'm biased cause Clark is my favorite but I'm really pleased with the first half of the album at least.

#27 jules

jules

Thaumaturge

• EKT Plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,975 posts
  • 247 topics
  • Joined 04-May 07

Posted 06 April 2017 - 07:50 AM

how is it?

#28 fairuzosman

fairuzosman

ughhhughh

• Members
  • Pip
  • 98 posts
  • 2 topics
  • Joined 24-May 15

Posted 06 April 2017 - 01:51 PM

Not getting this on first listen

#29 fairuzosman

fairuzosman

ughhhughh

• Members
  • Pip
  • 98 posts
  • 2 topics
  • Joined 24-May 15

Posted 06 April 2017 - 02:04 PM

That said, last 3 tracks are absolutely wonderfully and gave me teh chills

#30 caldrax

caldrax

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • 0 topics
  • Joined 18-December 16
  • PSN:caldrax
  • Steam:caldrax
  • 3DS Friend Code:2122-9711-7816
  • Wii U Username:caldrax

Posted 06 April 2017 - 02:33 PM

Butterfly Prowler is my favorite thing in a while. The last half of the album feels like it's going for more of the kind of cinematic experience that Last Panthers was, but with more energy.

#31 Friendly Stranger

Friendly Stranger

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 579 posts
  • 13 topics
  • Joined 28-April 13

Posted 06 April 2017 - 08:09 PM

It's a strange album. I don't know how I feel about it. Some parts are fantastic. Slap Drones is not great....final 3 tracks are by far the best part. Alot of the 'preview' from the album announcement come from the last track, Un U.K. Track is kinda all over the place but it has some nice sounds.

He's a mystery to me, but as I've said before I'm always happy to hear new Clark.

#32 crono3

crono3

(444) 777-6852

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 632 posts
  • 15 topics
  • Joined 08-July 08

Posted 07 April 2017 - 06:20 AM

Yeah, this isn't what I expected at all, but maybe that won't be a bad thing in the long run. I was hoping it would be more raw & aggressive after his last album... that's the Clark I'm craving. This is good though... the last 3 tracks were awesome and felt completely different than the rest of the album, which didn't really seem to go anywhere. Un UK is the best thing on here!