IGNORED

Peak

sidewinder

Got my vinyl, listening to it for the first time right now. I'm biased cause Clark is my favorite but I'm really pleased with the first half of the album at least.

Butterfly Prowler is my favorite thing in a while. The last half of the album feels like it's going for more of the kind of cinematic experience that Last Panthers was, but with more energy.

It's a strange album. I don't know how I feel about it. Some parts are fantastic. Slap Drones is not great....final 3 tracks are by far the best part. Alot of the 'preview' from the album announcement come from the last track, Un U.K. Track is kinda all over the place but it has some nice sounds.

He's a mystery to me, but as I've said before I'm always happy to hear new Clark.

Yeah, this isn't what I expected at all, but maybe that won't be a bad thing in the long run. I was hoping it would be more raw & aggressive after his last album... that's the Clark I'm craving. This is good though... the last 3 tracks were awesome and felt completely different than the rest of the album, which didn't really seem to go anywhere. Un UK is the best thing on here!

Archived