IGNORED

The Gunpowder Plot Conspirators

Ifeelspace

good shit!

It is.  I did have a longer op, but when i recognised Odan tracks (on Carcinogen), i wondered if there was something funky going on and edited it about a million times.  Whatever this is there's some really nice tracks. 

And cheers for responding, I had consigned thread to the graveyard where it probaby belongs.  I reckon WATMMERS would dig this (are some involved?) and it's all free.  Too good to be true?

https://thegunpowderplotconspirators.bandcamp.com/track/the-invisible-band

• 1 year later...

This Bandcamp page seems to be making the rounds again on Facebook (even on the Drexciya Research Lab page). 

From what I've gathered this is yet another account filled with renamed tracks (many of them Soundcloud rips) from other artists. These "albums" are free at the moment, but they were paid at some point. See this thread for other fake albums:

Seems like a really shitty thing to do- to try and make money off other people's work and not credit them. 

In addition to the Odan tracks, this album has a bunch of tracks from the envmod SC page(

https://soundcloud.com/envmod):

Diounkysse = Orgonazur by envmod
Walzukunke  = 0DeVJ4ST (Fast Mix) by envmod
Nastrifial = Ghudus End by envmod
Bugmenteur = BGTon656 by envmod
Sukoodiall = Undrwtryetagn by envmod
Omitinemph = Slotski's by envmod

Did they run that by you, BCM?... as I see you commented earlier in this thread. 

Shit, only just seen this, not sure why I posted my earlier comment. Probably listened to like 30 secs of one track then got carried away and jumped the gun.

Anyway, lol at them stealing my tracks. None of this was sanctioned by me.

I think it’s obvious who is doing this if you do Facebook. I hope they get their comeuppance.

I do FB, can't find anything obvious pointing to who this is, but might be coz I'm too shit to work it out. All I can find is a load of Russian shit which I can't understand.

Can you drop a FB link in here as to the culprit?

I think it’s that phliogiestone guy. He mixes the tracks on mixcloud.

why would someone even do this? They're all free downloads too.

Thy were free, started charging a few days ago. Now free again

why would someone even do this? They're all free downloads too.

Thy were free, started charging a few days ago. Now free again

Archived