IGNORED

Snack Master - Synth Feelings [IDM / Acid] (2017)

snack master

Here's a link to the release.

I feel like I still have a long way to go in my own development as an artist / musician, but I am pretty happy with the jams on this album.  All the tracks were composed in my home studio with my hardware synths and drum machines.

While the tracks don't adhere to one specific sound, all the tracks are made in the vein of μ-Ziq, Ceephax, DMX Krew, and EOD.

edit:  Oh, and my favorite tracks are probably "Looking Back" and "Acid Victory".

You make great tunes.  Keep 'em coming.

Thank you so much!  I really appreciate the encouragement!  I plan on making tunes for the rest of my life, so I'm glad to have joined this board recently.

I like the name snack master.

The name is a bit nonsensical, but it's been a nice catch-all for my tracks as I hone my craft.  I'm still competing with food products in Google searches for "Snack Master" at the moment.   :happy:

nice trax m9

the crunchiness gets a little tiring after a bit, but I like your sense of melody and atmosphere

Thanks for the constructive criticism!  I posted it here in hopes that people would share some helpful feedback as I'm still honing my craft.

When you mention crunchiness, are you referring to the drums?

Archived