IGNORED

Farewell.

Guest Family_Photo_Album

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Moebius

so who is this family photo album guy? this forum system fricking sucks because when i click on his profile i can't search up any of his posts!

Yes, yes you can. :excl:

http://forum.watmm.com/index.php?act=Searc...lluser&mid=1286

It's not his fault the profile page was poorly designed. The link to see a user's post should be right by the number of posts, not hidden in a non-obvious drop-down menu.

Guest i.fucked.your.mother

so who is this family photo album guy? this forum system fricking sucks because when i click on his profile i can't search up any of his posts!

Yes, yes you can. :excl:

http://forum.watmm.com/index.php?act=Searc...lluser&mid=1286

It's not his fault the profile page was poorly designed. The link to see a user's post should be right by the number of posts, not hidden in a non-obvious drop-down menu.

Relax, I never said it was his fault. Maybe you have me confused with the usual dicks at watmm.

surprisingly good 802.11g reception here. mind you, there's a big mast nearby. awesome music.

Something's been going down?

YOU MUST TELL ALL RIGHT NOW

Heheh, if it's in a quarry feel free to rip on me forever about the redpoint thing...And family photo album will burn for eternity...

But I'm so glad someone is hearing Boards live...I hope hope hope for a clean recording of it...

Best piece of news I've heard in a long time. Agree with the clean recording bit.. kaini.. you have to give us an update.

surprisingly good 802.11g reception here. mind you, there's a big mast nearby. awesome music.

where did i say something was going down?

i'm at home in bed, listening to geogaddi and posting on watmm using the magic of wireless internet.

:cool:

Guest Moebius

Relax, I never said it was his fault. Maybe you have me confused with the usual dicks at watmm.

I wasn't carping at you, I just hate bad design.

Guest Opoth
http://bigspaceship1.com/

From that Bioluminescense guy's profile. The one who posted a few ago.

Here's the whois info on that domain, I'm sure it's nothing worth getting wound up over:

Domain Name.......... bigspaceship1.com

Creation Date........ 2005-10-07

Registration Date.... 2005-10-07

Expiry Date.......... 2006-10-07

Organisation Name.... Matthew Bardram

Organisation Address. P O Box 99800

Organisation Address.

Organisation Address. EmeryVille

Organisation Address. 94662

Organisation Address. CA

Organisation Address. US

that's my lol for the night, right there. :laughing:

Ah you bastard, nice job. :laughing:

Guest PopStar69

In A Moment Of Clarity, As The Tides Turned, All Questions Where Answered Pointedly.

When does the tide turn? The question of where is to be answered then? Has that not happened? Well the answer better be pointedly done. That will be the moment of clarity. I suppose. The WHERE will be known? WTF..... What tide?

That sums up the whole rm experience right there.

The Lincolnshire Poacher posted some photos on Twosim, mysteriously saying that there was "More to come, please stand by...." The photos look like they didnt get much joy so just set fire to their feet and got pissed...

where did i say something was going down?

i'm at home in bed, listening to geogaddi and posting on watmm using the magic of wireless internet.

:cool:

lol

Archived