IGNORED

Elon Musk's Starman - Is this shitty future real wtf

YO303

12 hours ago, xox said:

this endless obsession with elon musk is a weird shit imo

it is bizarre. he's not that interesting but a bunch dipshits think he's edgelord science guy saving the planet and owning the libs or whatever the fuck. i find it all pretty scammy in a silicon pump and dump hype cycle kind of way.  i enjoy the shitting on elon type videos and "why is this tesla thing so stupid" stuff... thumbnails are tolerable to get to the goods sometimes.. but i try not to occupy my time w/it unless it's really funny. 

• Like 1

We all know Elon is one of the wealthiest people on the planet, and he would remain so even if Tesla were to renege on the commitment we made in 2018. Elon is not a typical executive, and Tesla is not a typical company. So, the typical way in which companies compensate key executives is not going to drive results for Tesla. Motivating someone like Elon requires something different. This is one of the key reasons the Award also requires Elon to hold any shares he receives upon exercise of stock options for five years after he exercises the options — which can only serve to incentivize him to continue delivering value to Tesla and our stockholders. - Robyn Denholm (chairperson of the board @ tesla)

troll.jpg?auto=webp&fit=crop&height=675&

Posted (edited)
On 6/7/2024 at 12:24 PM, Nebraska said:

We all know Elon is one of the wealthiest people on the planet, and he would remain so even if Tesla were to renege on the commitment we made in 2018. Elon is not a typical executive, and Tesla is not a typical company. So, the typical way in which companies compensate key executives is not going to drive results for Tesla. Motivating someone like Elon requires something different. This is one of the key reasons the Award also requires Elon to hold any shares he receives upon exercise of stock options for five years after he exercises the options — which can only serve to incentivize him to continue delivering value to Tesla and our stockholders. - Robyn Denholm (chairperson of the board @ tesla)

troll.jpg?auto=webp&fit=crop&height=675&

49wbphufb36d1.png?width=704&auto=webp&s=

Edited by ignatius