IGNORED

room1

is this your usual amount of musical output/prolificness or have you been inspired recently

also fair warning maybe you should just do an official 'darreichungsform' thread, I got in trouble for too many threads (even though they were full albums, just, many albums lol)

what the heck are those background reverby instruments? They sound real like some CCAI2 stuff

I'm into it; I very much like the sound palette.

thanks!

is this your usual amount of musical output/prolificness or have you been inspired recently

also fair warning maybe you should just do an official 'darreichungsform' thread, I got in trouble for too many threads (even though they were full albums, just, many albums lol)

what the heck are those background reverby instruments? They sound real like some CCAI2 stuff

How much I make music varies greatly. Did have fun with that last few days but had a pause of a two months or so before that.

Yeah, maybe I should really make an accumulative thread next time

Background stuff is some melody + stepfilter + transient shaper + very short delay, like 5ms L and 6ms R or some such plus some other tricks

Fuck yeah man. Sounding fantastic

thanks mate!

This is the sound that a fly hears when it's trying to escape from a pot of honey. 

Are you sure? I mean I would agree if I would assume you're right. But quite honestly I think a fly would hear a different but not vastly different sound than this sound. What u think

those background acoustic sounding sounds are amazing and that beat thing in the centre is so.. splashy and weird. octopus gamelan!

Archived