IGNORED

BOCBOCBOCOBOCO OB OCOBOCOB BO C

Guest Ron Manager

It's almost comical how hard they're trying to promote "Dayvan" as their breakthrough single.

it's more comical how internet dorks are claiming boc as their own, thumbing their nose at attempts at wider marketing

Guest Iain C

It's almost comical how hard they're trying to promote "Dayvan" as their breakthrough single.

it's more comical how internet dorks are claiming boc as their own, thumbing their nose at attempts at wider marketing

Innit... I'll never forget the glorious, hilarious flaming of the guy whose first post was a lamentation on how he saw Campfire Headphase in... SHOCK SPLUTTER GASP the NEW RELEASES section of his local HMV!

2332991-Travel_Picture-Mine_all_Mine.jpg

"It's my BoC cake and NO you cannot eat!"

Innit... I'll never forget the glorious, hilarious flaming of the guy whose first post was a lamentation on how he saw Campfire Headphase in... SHOCK SPLUTTER GASP the NEW RELEASES section of his local HMV!

2332991-Travel_Picture-Mine_all_Mine.jpg

"It's my BoC cake and NO you cannot eat!"

:grin:

iain, you're on a roll today.

corporate whore.

internet dork

Because of that music video, everyone thinks that BOC is a rock band.

because of that post, everyone thinks you're an internet pussy.

Archived