IGNORED

Lord Modular Acid Punderants

Guest Mr. Modular

Guest Mr. Modular

ALRIGHT YOU FOOKIN WANKAZ ITS FINALLY HERE AFTER A LONG TWO HOUR WAIT YO. FOOKIN ELL DIS TING IS GOOD FOR THE BRAIN AND FOR THE BASSBINS IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN HEHE :dddddddddd=========)))'

BIG UP ALL ACID DOGS AND WANKAR ACROSS THE WORLD/POND/UNIVERSE

FACE2FACE MAN2MAN PEOPLE2PEOPLE COUNTRY2COUNTRY PLANET2PLANET GALAXY2GALAXY UNIVERSE2UNIVERSE 3032303 YO MAN INNIT?

FOOK CUNT

cover-front.JPG

cover-back.JPG

MADRID ACRIO

INNIT ACID

MY NAME IS KARA AND I HAVE A DEVILFISH IN MY ARSEHOLE ACID

MONGOFACE ACID 3000

SOOO M8 WAD YUO FOOKIN SAY? WEE BIIT CHEEKY INNIT, GOTTA LOVE IT OR YOURE FOOKING GAY WABNKER COCK MOSS

EZ EZ EASY DJ GO EASY ON EM

Not heard it as I'm at work now, but am quite excited about the acid music that I will be hearing a bit later. Er, yeah.

ACIDACIDACIDACIDACID.

What woodwind instruments were used in this?

Innit Acid! Fucking brilliant.....Rest of it is fucking complete shite. He he he, not really, I was just being a meanie. A blue meanie if you will.....

It's all good mEn! Nice. (but you are very mean to kara and I'm not sure if I approve...)

Guest Zapdude

What the hell is this pile of w**k, I've never heard anything more atrocious in my life!

I'm assuming you knocked this up in about 5 minutes with that crappy loop, and paid some chav 30p and hour to say

"Acid-Acid-Acid, F***ing Acid"

What a puddle of pi**.

What the hell is this pile of w**k, I've never heard anything more atrocious in my life!

I'm assuming you knocked this up in about 5 minutes with that crappy loop, and paid some chav 30p and hour to say

"Acid-Acid-Acid, F***ing Acid"

What a puddle of pi**.

you're just jealous :braindance::braindance::braindance::braindance::braindance:

Guest Ant Acid

1/10 : CRAP

crap crap crap crappity-crap. absolutely craptastic. go eat some crap to aid in the production of your crap music! It was ter-****ing-rible. I don't want to continue in case of RSI thanks to the keys: C, R, A, P, and various others (none of which are socially acceptable)

Pasion por nuestra tierra

by XXX

Guest Mr. Magoo

niceacid acid, iacid hopesacid thisacid becomesacid popularacid withacid theacid acidacid freaksacid...acid *grabsacid cockacid*....acid

Guest Mr. Modular

10/10 : SUPERB

great great great greatity-great. absolutely great-tastic. go eat some great to aid in the production of your great music! It was ter-****ing-rible well done. I don't want to continue in case of RSI thanks to the keys: G, R, E, A, T, and various others (all of which are socially acceptable)

Cum in my ass

Love KAra

Dont like this much, reminds me of DJ Sash and that german trance techno band Scooter. First track sounds BBC ceephax music late night, just before open university drops, like an acid bomb, on your head. The underpants ep was marginally better . Dont like how clean it sounds.

Guest Ant Acid

what made you think that? Just because my sig says that? what a fool you are.

you will never get anywhere with your music. 3rd rip offs, you don't have an original idea in your head. :grin:

Archived